Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Hmm?
Yes, it annoys me. 2337.70%
It kinda annoys me. 1016.39%
No, it doesn't annoy me. 1727.87%
I don't notice it. 1118.03%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

Default Does it annoy you when...

Does it annoy you when people say cos instead of cause?
It does me. d:
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
Back...?
Gifted

Craftyreader had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleCraftyreader had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleCraftyreader had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Craftyreader had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleCraftyreader had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleCraftyreader had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Does it annoy you when...

Not really. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 02-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Yes.
It's one thing to use "cause" instead of "because", since, you know, atleast that's kinda just an abbreviation.
But yes, "cos" tends to annoy me....
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 02-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

It depends... If they're actually trying to use proper English, it REALLY bugs me. But if it's just somebody toying around, it doesn't bug me as much.
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #5

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

sorry .
Old 02-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #6
Gifted

Quack Quack has disabled reputation

i don't notice when people use it so no.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #7
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

nope, i use it all the time
Old 02-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #8

l3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talent

I haven't seen anyone use it in a long time.
I don't suppose it would annoy me unless they used it in a conversation where ther tawking lyk dis.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #9
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter covered
beaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter coveredbeaglelover10 is glitter covered

Yeah, it bothers me with all those texting abbreviations. I'm a Grammar sticker, but that's just what gets me upset.
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is a ray of sunshineviolinbeauty is a ray of sunshine
violinbeauty is a ray of sunshineviolinbeauty is a ray of sunshineviolinbeauty is a ray of sunshineviolinbeauty is a ray of sunshineviolinbeauty is a ray of sunshineviolinbeauty is a ray of sunshineviolinbeauty is a ray of sunshineviolinbeauty is a ray of sunshine

YES. I used to 'tk lyk ths so t wz esr 2 txt on my cll fn' (Aka talk like this so it was easier to text on my cell phone), and now it totally drives me insane if people do that, even bad grammar or improper capitalization (spell check?) So, 'Whn sm1 abs, i gt so anyd' (Aka When someone abbreviates, I get sooooo annoyed) If someone says 'cause, that's okay 'cause they're using the ' in it. but cos is like....

Last edited by violinbeauty; 02-03-2012 at 04:03 PM..
violinbeauty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, caramel101 ♥'s you, dudeeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, he's coming home, ku ate this tag, love who you are♥, the tardis stopped here