Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Estore to be gone
Yes, no more estore. 1537.50%
No, i like the estore. 2562.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #21
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: do you think there should be NO more estore

View Post Originally Posted by Jthegymnast
If you don't like it you don't have to buy, if you do like it you can buy That's what I think, everyone has a choice!
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Well, I have never used the eStore, and never will.
It kinda just shows Ganz is money-hungry to make kids want to buy MORE and MORE stuff from the eStore on top of everything else.
I liked it A LOT better before...
But some people use it, so I guess it's okay..
Agreed!
I've never used it either, and probably never will. I don't think its worth it.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #23

LittleMissRika is a jewel in the roughLittleMissRika is a jewel in the rough

I don't realy like the e-store, but I'm sure lots of people do, nano desu. It doesn't hurt me or my account, although I wish I could have a plush toy floral fox, nano desu! And as far as the money goes, you pay for the toy so you can pay for the e-store version, nano desu.
LittleMissRika is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #24
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I like the Estore.
Some people have different opinions.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #25
ebkinz
Gifted

levinscar is a name known to alllevinscar is a name known to alllevinscar is a name known to all

I only use points from my deluxe membership but i think the prices are outrageous i mean 6 dollars for a hover car which webkinz makes out of thin air!!!!!!!!!!!

It costs them nothing. zilch. nada. zero. yet they charge a lot of money. like the castle set could cost you 50 dollars easy!!!!!!!!!

I think they should make everything avalible to everyone. but untill then i will use my 3000 points a month
levinscar is offline Male
Old 11-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #26
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

i like it, even tho i havent bought anything, but i want stuff from it, and i might be able to get some soon =] plus....... im waiting for the garnet dog(or whatever pet it will be) birthstone pet (for the month of january, MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!)
black magic is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #27
Country Music = ♥

Heathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to all

i used to love it, before the whole deluxe member thing came out. now i HATE it. i really like their new pets, like the sea dragon and seahorse and all prehistoric pets, but i can't get one, cuz of the stupid deluxe thing. i used to save up for pets from there, cuz my mom let me buy them before it changed, but now i can't get any. it really annoys me that all Ganz wants is money!!!!!
Heathmoo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #28
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by levinscar
I only use points from my deluxe membership but i think the prices are outrageous i mean 6 dollars for a hover car which webkinz makes out of thin air!!!!!!!!!!!

It costs them nothing. zilch. nada. zero. yet they charge a lot of money. like the castle set could cost you 50 dollars easy!!!!!!!!!

I think they should make everything avalible to everyone. but untill then i will use my 3000 points a month
They do have to pay the developers...

But still, I agree kinda. The pets should be $10. Cars should be $2. Other stuff should be below $5. They will get more customers that way. I wish Ganz would just realize that...
Galfam is offline Male
Old 11-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #29
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I like the e-store but the prices are way too high for a "virtual" item. They'd probably get more customers if they lowered the prices. Seriously, these are only virtual item.
quellie is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
I like the items but they are expensive !! I also wish you could kinzpost the items like the furniture !!
I agree, but there is good reasoning behind it... A child asks him mom if he can get a Hover Car. The mom says yes. He gets it, goes on WW. He goes to the trading room and someone scams him for a WShop item. The mom gets mad at the son, the son gets mad at the scammer, and it all falls down....
Galfam is offline Male
Closed