Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Phone or No Phone-That is the Question!
NO PHONE-Too much of a risk for something silly 97.32%
PHONE-You've waited a long time and worked for something you wanted-you should get it! 7964.23%
NO OPINION-I think both sides are equal in importance 3528.46%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #61
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Re: DO YOU THINK THIS IS RIDICULOUS? ~What My Daddy Said About Getting a Cell Phone~

I can see both sides. I, too, heard about how using cell phones can cause brain cancer.
However, I don't think that you have too much to worry about. I think it's more of a concern for business people and such who pretty much have the cell phones glued to their ears all the time. I bet you will text more than you will call. I doubt texting will have that same risk.

Last edited by i love summer; 10-31-2009 at 09:46 AM..
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #62
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: DO YOU THINK THIS IS RIDICULOUS? ~What My Daddy Said About Getting a Cell Phone~

I think .. PHONE..
You have worked hard to bring grades up that high and, Your a teen!! Every teen should have one! My birthday is not until December so.. I have to wait. But, You worked hard and you deserve it.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 07:56 PM   #63

trouble777 is on a distinguished road

I think both sides are equel.
trouble777
trouble777 is offline Male
Old 10-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #64
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

You shoudl be grateful that you dad is looking out for you!

Also, i think you should try to get good grades all the time, reward or no.

Just my opion!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #65
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

I say you should get a phone. It hasn't been proven yet so you should get one.
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #66
iron dobby's hands

santa3456789 will become famous soon enough

ohh i am so proud of you !!! I hope you get one and please be friends with me
santa3456789 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #67
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Well you obviously will be texting more than talking on the phone, so maybe you could explain that your phone won't be near your ear, you'll be texting with your hands. Yeah I know it sounds kind of weird, but that's what I would say...
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #68
Ask 4 It

MissLa77 is a splendid one to beholdMissLa77 is a splendid one to beholdMissLa77 is a splendid one to beholdMissLa77 is a splendid one to behold

Its true...its been proven! But, it only is if you are glued to your phone. Don't get a RAZOR phone, they do the worst damage with just one use.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #69
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

I kind of do understand your want for a phone, and I think that the cancer thing is incorrect. But ask yourself how much you need it. If all you'd ever do with with it would be to text, maybe it is not the best choice for you. But if you would use to call parents when you need something or something like that, it could be a good thing. I'm not saying don't ever text, but if that is your only reason for wanting a phone, think hard.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 10-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #70

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

Another thing that could be holding up the phone is the price.
Cell phones are not cheap. They have to paid for every month and minutes cost $$$.
The price of cell phones should also be kept in mind
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, hayley♥her phone, mewtwo, phone, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick