Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Is Ganz going overboard with Mazin Hamsters?
Yes! And it bugs me! 6657.39%
Yes, but I don't care. 2925.22%
No, they aren't. 1916.52%
No, but I wish they would! 10.87%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #51
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Re: Do you think Ganz is going OVERBOARD with Mazin Hamsters?

Yeah, and it.. kinda bugs me.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 06:56 PM   #52
I love you <3
Webkinz :)

catcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud of

yeah they have went to far and they don't even come with pet items so i don't like the hamsters
catcrazy97 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #53

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

YES!!!! I was fine with just ''Zums''.But then they had to put mazin hamsters in!!
Ugh, the hole front page is, mazin hamsters.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #54
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

all they ever talk about now seems to be these guys --> I miss the halloween ghost! It's all a overdoen, and I'm definately not buying one because of their huge push on them.
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #55
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

No, I think they're trying to add more stuff to WI.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #56
brneyz has disabled reputation

Yes and it bugs me! It bugs me because the amount of new stuff always popping up for the hamsters appears to leave little time to add things to webkinz world for webkinz. If Ganz produced as much interesting things equally I would not be annoyed!
Old 11-19-2010, 10:01 PM   #57
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
I do! I do I do I do. I hate their ugly hamster graphic design. I hate that they replaced the ghost with a silly. Little. Small. Animal. I hate small animals [no offense intended to any who have them]. And I want GANZ to make a site called 'Mazin Hamster World, instead of polluting our site with these--products! I now hate GANZ. And I would quit Webkinz if I didn't love the plushies online. But I will have nothing to do with those hamsters, I won't even participate in this years Halloween event. I'm going to start my own little boycott, all by myself. I don't want ugly graphics on Webkinz World. There's a reason we call it that!

-Z-T
That was a little intense.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #58
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, I thought they were cute until they came out of their world and invaded my WW mansion. It so cool until they made them...normal?
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #59
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

Yes, I think they are.
lego is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), believe <3, god is 100% awesome, jess wuz here!, kaykaycat, megann, put them back in cages!, webkinz not hamsters!, ♫sing4me a melody