Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Do you remember these TV shows?
Pecola 00%
Hamtaro 1731.48%
Atomic Betty 916.67%
The Oz Kids 11.85%
Animorphs 611.11%
Rocket Power 2240.74%
Romeo! 1527.78%
Kipper the Dog 1731.48%
Maisy Mouse 1833.33%
Dave the Barbarian 2648.15%
The Buzz on Maggie 2546.30%
PB and J Otter 2240.74%
Stanley 2444.44%
Just For Kicks 23.70%
Totally Spies 2037.04%
Doug 2240.74%
As told by Ginger 2750.00%
The Angry Beavers 1629.63%
Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi 2138.89%
Cow and Chicken 1324.07%
Samurai Jack 1731.48%
The Flinstone Kids 1527.78%
Duck Dodgers 1425.93%
Yu-Gi-Oh 3259.26%
None of these 59.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #21
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Do you remember any of these TV shows?

What planet am I from?
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 11:27 PM   #22
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I remember Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi I used to watch it..

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
What planet am I from?
Earth...? WAIT NO SATURN!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 11:29 PM   #23
Everything's pink(:

candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!

ya! i loved those, well, most of them, also all that, the amanda show and pepper ann, and johny bravo which i think still plays, highjinks was also good!

Last edited by candy_luvr_chey; 11-20-2009 at 11:35 PM..
candy_luvr_chey is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #24
Call me Piggy :)
Gifted

piggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yeah the ones I watched:

The Buzz on Maggie
PB and J otter (my absolute FAVORITE childrens show. EVER.)
Stanley
Doug

The ones I remember, but didn't watch
Dave the Barbarian
As Told by Ginger
Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
Duck Dodgers (it was hardly ever on when I watched TV otherwise I watched it)
Yu-Gi-yo

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
I remember almost all of those, but I just voted for the ones I actually watched.
Out of those, I watched Kipper, Rocket Power, Maisy Mouse, PB&J Otter, Stanley, Doug, and As Told By Ginger.

You should have also added:
Rugrats
Blue's Clues
Little Bill
Hey Arnold
Wild Thornberries
Recess
Seseme Street

Ahh! Rugrats, Wild Thornberries, PB and J otter and Rollie Pollie Ollie were THE shows of my ENTIRE Child hood

Last edited by piggyjoe; 11-21-2009 at 12:34 AM..
piggyjoe is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #25
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Yes, actually I do remeber watching quite a few of them when I was little. =]
smskkc is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 09:00 AM   #26
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

I know most of those shows but these are what I actually watched.
Kipper the dog (I think)
Dave the Barbarian
The Buzz on Maggie
PB and J Otter
Stanley
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 09:05 AM   #27

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

I remember most of those(I'm too lazy to post them all),but I always go like,"Oh yeah! I remember that!" whenever I hear people talk about them.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #28
Siskrockz

HoLsToN is on a distinguished road

As Told By Ginger was one of my FAVORITE shows when I was younger. I could name proabably ever episode and character
HoLsToN is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #29
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

OMG! I just remembered how much I LOVE Maisy Mouse!
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 09:31 AM   #30
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

None.
I've never even watched those.
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Closed