Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Do you care about becoming Gifted?
Yes, I want to be so bad! 4529.80%
No, I don't really care. 5435.76%
I already am Gifted/a Gift Guru 3623.84%
Other (What else is there? xP Please post!) 1610.60%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 05:11 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

the storm♥ is just really nicethe storm♥ is just really nice

Default Re: Do you really care about becoming Gifted or a Gift Guru?

Gosh, I've been wanting to be one since forever, and yet.. It's never happened. The entire process of it and details, is far to complicated for the lower denominator.. if you catch my drift (;
the storm♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 06:37 PM   #52
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

I really want to become at least a GT.
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 06:37 PM   #53

Vivi20 has disabled reputation

Sorta, Kinda, not really. =]
Vivi20 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #54
oh hai ima
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

Nope. I'm good, just being a Webkinz.
chicbling11 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #55
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glitters
Googlesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glitters

I've been a Guru for over a year.
I couldn't see myself in anyother color.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 10-24-2009, 10:59 PM   #56

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

No, I don't really care. I don't really like trading anyways, when I do trade on WW its rare.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #57
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Nope. Back just after I joined, I thought about becoming one, and I knew I had 50 non-fluff posts and so on, because I had my own A/S shop, but I talked myself out of it. Now I'm not all that interested. I've got just about all the items I want.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 01:32 AM   #58
assup???
Gifted

9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute

That would be really cool, to be Gifted, but I dont wanna be one REALLY bad. I like being a GT. Its kinda cool but It would be cool to be gifted. I will just wait until my GC says I am ready, though. Like everyone eelse.
9kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 10:01 AM   #59
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

I didn't really care about becoming Gifted when I first joined... I'd much rather just chill and chat But then my big sister became Gifted and it looked totally fun!!! So I became a Trainee and I am sooo loving it
stelladora is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #60
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Well I used to be a MAJOR trader. A while ago WI had this contest thing... I don't remember what it was... but I set it up on my GE and everyone who traded with me got entered in a drawing for a new exclusive. I got so many trades i reached my GG status! I don't trade that much anymore because of school and stuff, I don't really have that much time to manage a Gift Exchange. But over Winter Break i'm planning to trade a little more and hopfully reach 100 trades.

So my point is yes I really did want to become a GG because i used to be a trading mechine.

(oh and just a little fact, I was never a GT because i became gifted before that came out... so i have no idea what it is like to be a GT. I do wish i would have gone through it because my first 4 trades were horrible.. i didn't know what the heck I was doing! Enjoy being a GT because it really gets you ready for the big Gift exchange )

Last edited by superkitty777; 10-25-2009 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: fact
superkitty777 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, footontable was here, gleek! ~wl1, i rock!-footontable, magicman329 football!, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick