Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Do you care about becoming Gifted?
Yes, I want to be so bad! 4529.80%
No, I don't really care. 5435.76%
I already am Gifted/a Gift Guru 3623.84%
Other (What else is there? xP Please post!) 1610.60%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #111
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Do you really care about becoming Gifted or a Gift Guru?

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
Congratulations on becoming a GC. I think the trading program is a wonderful option that enables safe and fair trading. I applied a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. Can you tell me how long I should wait to apply again or should I just wait...? I would really appreciate an answer. Thanks so much!
Check to see if your name is still on the list. I know they closed it up for a bit to let us get caught up in the training area and also when KP was down. If your name is on the list, then keep waiting. If your name has been removed from the list and you have not heard that you are moving into the training area, PM COWS4YOU and politely ask what you can do to increase your chances of making it the next time around. Normally, those not getting in have not met the posting good posts requirement.

*crosses fingers that your name is still on the list*
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 03:46 PM   #112
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Yes, but only to chat on the GEDCT again!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #113
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I already am a Gift Guro! [;
I don't trade anymore though. I've stopped playing webkinz. \\:

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Yes, but only to chat on the GEDCT again!
Awhee!! Tarsky!!! I miss you there!!!! xP
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #114
How many zeros?

000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous
000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous000000005 has accomplished something fantabulous

yes! LOL, I want to be a GT really bad
000000005 is offline Male
Old 11-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #115

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Check to see if your name is still on the list. I know they closed it up for a bit to let us get caught up in the training area and also when KP was down. If your name is on the list, then keep waiting. If your name has been removed from the list and you have not heard that you are moving into the training area, PM COWS4YOU and politely ask what you can do to increase your chances of making it the next time around. Normally, those not getting in have not met the posting good posts requirement.

*crosses fingers that your name is still on the list*
Thanks so much for your help. I am guessing that "the list" refers to the thread where I posted my agreement. If that isn't it, please let me know. Thanks so much for helping me.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #116
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Hmm I don't need a special name to be any good I'm fine with being a webkinz... I wouldn't mind geing gifted one day so I can trade but If I don't make it it's fine...I come on WI to chat and check my threads for comments and other peoples threads to make comments LOL
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #117

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

nope i just like talking 2 pple and stuff not about how many good posts i have
dementeddrummer is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #118
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

Woo, 150 votes!
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, footontable was here, gleek! ~wl1, i rock!-footontable, magicman329 football!, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick