Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: ♠Twilight or not?♠
Yes 2048.78%
No 1946.34%
Webkinzro's button no touching! 24.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #11
♥Clarinet 4♥
Webkinz :)

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Do YOU like Twilight?

I had to use your button because I can't tell if I have liked it because I have never seen it or read it. Sorry. I will eventually.
kaelenbalen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Between yes and no, i have to go with yeah i do.
The books aren't as well written as i would like, but the basis of the story is captivating.
I enjoyed the movie, and have yet to see new moon.
I like it, but I'm not overly obsessed with it though.
That is my opinion.

~Wonder =]
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #13
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

NO!
I HATE TWILIGHT!
I totally agree with webkinzro, people are just WAY to obssessed with it and it gets out of hand. REALLY going overboard.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #14

LuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah, I love it! (I'm not obsessed with it, though.)
But you're right, some people are going overboard with it...

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
I like it! It's a good series of books! I have yet to see the second movie, but I cannot wait! It looks like it'll be pretty good!
It was an AWESOME movie!
LuckyKoala is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #15
Gifted

Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

Yes! Best books ever!!!
Jenny is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
I like to sniff

fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!

Please nobody be rude on this thread
fluffycow333 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #17
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

No. In my opinion, the plotline is thin and most of the characters are fairly unrealistic. It's not plausible for Edward to be perfect and Bella is totally dependent on Edward.

Leah, Seth, and Jacob are the only characters who are realistic, relatable teenagers.

It's great for laughs though, and I will be going to see New Moon though, since I have a fan-girl crush on Taylor Lautner.

Last edited by lunalovegood57; 11-22-2009 at 08:13 PM..
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #18
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I do not like Twilight.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #19
Ashley♫♪

polkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of lightpolkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of lightpolkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by megan123
Hmmm...CHYEAH (:
Twi-nerd in the house.

same here (:
twilight is amazing, i have a LOT of twilight posters in my room, and new moon was a fantastic movie, i totally recommend it!
polkadotgiraffe is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #20
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

Yes and no. I read the first one and it was okay, and then I read the second one but it bored me and really didn't make sense to me, so I never finished it. So mostly no.
I actually don't agree that too many people are obsessed with it. I've seen twice as many people who hate Twilight for that reason. It's kind of hypocritical, I believe. =|
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, pup wuz here, team finnick