Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: WHat do you think?
wow this is really good!! 550.00%
Pretty good! 330.00%
I liked it but it needs some work! 110.00%
Other 00%
xodancinggirlox onlyy/ Results 110.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

xodancinggirlox is a jewel in the roughxodancinggirlox is a jewel in the rough

Default Do you like my thanksgiving story? (this is a wayy to get into the spirit of the holidayss) PLEASE COMMENT I WORKED SOOO HARD!

I found thi story i wrote from last year about thanksgiving where im the turkey(alive lol) here it is! Please give me your honest opinions! VOTE ON THE POLLL! WHICH IS NOWW UP!!!!!

Thanksgiving Turkey Adventure!
Gobble Gobble! Its almost Thankgiving and I need to get out of town! Every year I run for my life because people want me to be their mouthwatering dinner!
Today is the day before Thanksgiving and my bags are packed up and tighty. I threw on my small shoes and stepped out of my penhouse. Off I go into the scary world so I can reach my new destination called Ireland. I know it's a long way for my puny feet to handle but im desperate!
As I reached town people gave me a death stare and dogs licked their chops like I was some sort of juicy T-bone waiting to be thrown into there dark slimy mouths! More and more people started to glare down at me, so i decided to make and sudden run for it. All the townspeople dropped what they were doing and immediatly ran after me! More people joined in on their turkey chase, I jumped around trying to make them go off track! No use, there were so many of them and they were way faster than a pigeon toed turkey!
It felt like i was running for hours when I stumbled and noticed the people surround me with their sweat-dripping faces ready for the kill! All of a sudden a rough hand grabbed me from behind and i let out a last shriek and the last thing i remember was yelling between the men. I completely blacked out after that and I wasnt sure if I was dead or not. I slowly woke up shortly after that in my penhouse. My bags were by laying wide open with nothing in them and my shoes were left by my doorway untouched. I was confused... Was it all a dream?

Pleasee comment! i worked rlly hard!

Last edited by xodancinggirlox; 11-25-2009 at 11:04 PM..
xodancinggirlox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Do you like my thanksgiving story? (this is a wayy to get into the spirit of the holidayss) PLEASE COMMENT I WORKED SOOO HARD!

That is really good! It has a lot of detail which I love!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #3

Default Re: Do you like my thanksgiving story? (this is a wayy to get into the spirit of the holidayss) PLEASE COMMENT I WORKED SOOO HARD!

View Post Originally Posted by disneyfreak102
That is really good! It has a lot of detail which I love!
Thanks! i wrote it last year and decided to add more to it! thx i apreciate ur comment
Old 11-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Great job, I like it!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #5
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Just voted on the poll!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Great job, I like it!

thanksss! also everyone plzz help me with any improvements!! trust me i knoww i hav punctuation errors but idcc bout that parttt haaa
Old 11-25-2009, 11:21 PM   #7
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

You did really good! Awesome job!
NBC RULES! I'M OBSESSED!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #8
Call Me Kendra

Loveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveluigi100000 has a reputation beyond repute

luv it gilfwiend
Loveluigi100000 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #9
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

This is SUPER good! I love it! :]
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #10

thank you everyonee!
Closed