Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Do you like Justin Bieber?
OMG YES! I LOVE HIM 1320.63%
I like him. 46.35%
He's OK. 1117.46%
Nooooo! 2133.33%
Who is Justin Bieber? 1320.63%
WebkinzRockzz MaGiCaL bUtToN, don't click! 11.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Do YOU like Justin Bieber?

YAH! He's AWESOME!!!!
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #42
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

I listened to him 2 years ago, but now he's just annoying. No thanks.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 09:46 PM   #43
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Hahaha. NO. He sounds like a girl.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #44
call me Hermione

potterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud of

nnnooooo, when ever i see him or hear he song a scream with terror
potterwatch is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #45
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

Justin Bieber is cute, but is music is ok. He does sound a lot like a girl though....
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #46
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't like his music.

He sounds way girly.
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #47
Country Music = ♥

Heathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to all

he's ok. i like one song by him, but that's it.
Heathmoo is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #48
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Yesh! I am his #1 fan!
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #49
call me pup =3

puplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond repute

he ok i guess . . i don't really care about him i haven't heard his music either . . my mom said he's no good . .
puplover12 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #50
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum

I'm so glad that some people share my opinion in that Justin Bieber isn't great. He does sound like a girl, and I think he's just a fad that people will eventually get over. Hopefully, because it seems like everywhere I turn, I hear his name.
Closed

Tags
lbj14 tagged you!, redstar55wuzhere