Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Song?
Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift 1228.57%
You Belong With me by Taylor Swift 2866.67%
Butterfly Dance by Yanni 12.38%
Halo by Beyonce 2047.62%
Beat It by Michael Jackson 2047.62%
Pachelbel's Canon in D by Johann Bach (I think) 716.67%
Danse Macabre by Saint Seans 24.76%
I'm Alive by Celine Dion 24.76%
Eine Klein Nachtmusik by Mozart 716.67%
Fur Elise by Beethoven 1330.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 08:09 PM   #21
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!
MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Do You Like Any Of These Songs?

View Post Originally Posted by MintyReindeer
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm not gonna lie...yall need 2 listen to better music
I'm sorry to not post better mysic (there's more I like...) but you don't have to be rude about it. It really hurt my feelings
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 08:22 PM   #22
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Halo is pretty and sad at the same time. Love Beyonce!

BTW...your song list is awesome Don't be sad!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #23
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Beat It by MJ
smskkc is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Beethoven and Taylor Swift. [:
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 09:41 PM   #25
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

You Belong With Me.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #26
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

I like/love~
1. You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift
2. Fur Elisa, Beethoven
Old 11-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #27
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I sorta like Halo...but none of the others.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #28
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Tim McGraw and You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. I also loooooove Pachelbel's Canon in D (it's by Pachelbel, or as the kids in my class affectionately refer to him as "Taco-Bell"), and the Fur Elise is pretty as well.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick