Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Song?
Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift 1228.57%
You Belong With me by Taylor Swift 2866.67%
Butterfly Dance by Yanni 12.38%
Halo by Beyonce 2047.62%
Beat It by Michael Jackson 2047.62%
Pachelbel's Canon in D by Johann Bach (I think) 716.67%
Danse Macabre by Saint Seans 24.76%
I'm Alive by Celine Dion 24.76%
Eine Klein Nachtmusik by Mozart 716.67%
Fur Elise by Beethoven 1330.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!
MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Do You Like Any Of These Songs?

Hi everyone! I aboslutely love these songs, I hope some of them you like too! Please let me know which ones you like, I'd appreciate it! Thanks for voting everyone!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!
MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Do You Like Any Of These Songs?

Poll is up!!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Beat it by Michael Jackson
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #4
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

You belong with me, and halo.
I voted for a couple others too!
AMazing song choices.
I haven't heard some of them, but now i really do.

~Wonder =]
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
Gifted

Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

Tim McGraw and You Belong With Me.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
Call me Anna. :)
Webkinz :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

Beat It is good!
amrgirl59 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Eine Klein Nachtmusik by Mozart
Fur Elise by Beethoven
You Belong With me by Taylor Swift
Beat It by Michael Jackson

All good songs.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 12:06 AM   #8
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

You Belong With Me and Beat It, though neither is really in my top favorite songs.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #9
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE You Belong With Me!! <3
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #10
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift You Belong With me by Taylor Swift
Halo by Beyonce
Beat It by Michael Jackson
Pachelbel's Canon in D by Johann Bach (I think)
Eine Klein Nachtmusik by Mozart
Fur Elise by Beethoven

Those I play the piano so I really like classical music Lol

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
Hi everyone! I aboslutely love these songs, I hope some of them you like too! Please let me know which ones you like, I'd appreciate it! Thanks for voting everyone!
Oh, and I might add that Pachelbel's canon in D is by Johanne Pachelbel

Last edited by emmlag96; 11-23-2009 at 09:38 AM..
emmlag96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick