Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Do you like ANY of the archie comics?
YES!! I love them 847.06%
I read them, there alright..................... 317.65%
Huh? What is it? 635.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
Garfield loves
Webkinz :)

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Default Do you like ANY of the Archie comics?

Do you read betty & veronica or archie comics? If you do I will VM a message about why I'm posting this poll! If you don't then in a near by food store look for them! It is a GREAT comic searics!!!! Here are the charecters:

Veronica: A rich girl who LOVES shopping. Bffs with betty. And likes Archie. Her enimy is Betty when they fight over Archie

Betty: An average girl who likes little things in life. Bffs with Veroinca and likes Archie. Her enimy is Veroinca when fighting over Archie

Archie: A clumsy boy who constenty has to chose sides between Betty & Veronica. His enimy is Reggie

Jughead: A boy who LOVES to eat!

Reggie: A selfish boy who only cares about himself. His Fav item is a mirro

Last edited by sillybung; 10-29-2009 at 05:40 PM..
sillybung is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Do you like ANY of the Archie comics?

Yes! I used to read them a lot when I was a kid I always liked Jughead and the way he ate all the time, LOL
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ok good the poll is up sillybung!! I voted, and i said yes.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #4

hungry4edward is just really nicehungry4edward is just really nice

I LOVE THE ARCHIE COMICS!
hungry4edward is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I read a few but it was so long ago I don't remember if I liked them or not XD
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #6

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Huh? I have no idea what those are
Smile is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 02:09 PM   #7

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

I can't vote because I have heard of them but have never read them.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Smile
Huh? I have no idea what those are
Well, sillybung explained the characters, but to explain the plotline. . . .

In 1942, Archie Comics were created. There was Archie Andrews, the title character, the lovable girl-obsessed goof. There was Betty Cooper, the intelligent, blonde girl-next-door, and Veronica (Ron or Ronnie) Lodge, the rich, vain, very materialistic raven-haired girl. Then there was Archie's pal Jughead Jones (real name is Forsythe), the food-loving, quirky girl hater. There's also the egotistical, rich Reggie Mantle, and several other small characters, like the genius Dilton and the Jughead-loving Ethel. In the plotline, Betty likes Archie, and Veronica doesn't really, but she likes annoying Betty, so she chases after him too. Hence, the main idea of the plotline: the eternal love triangle. Archie is torn between both girls, and Reggie likes Veronica. He always steals Veronica but the stories always end with Reg getting in some sort of trouble. Meanwhile, Jughead is eating way more than can be imagined while avoiding Ethel.

That's the main story, and there are side stories too, but I won't go into detail about those.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:35 PM   #9
Gift Guru

leopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to all

Hi monkeys! I think you know my answer, but for those who don't...
All hail Archie! lol
leopardluva7 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
Ashley‚ô•Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

I read one or two, but I didn't like it.
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Closed