Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Hmm?
Yes, I have serveral. (Do post please ) 1924.68%
Yes, I have one. (Post please ) 2735.06%
Nope, don't have one. 2836.36%
I want one/results/other 33.90%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Do you have an embarrassing nickname?

yessss.
my dad calls me boo.
as in monsters inc girl.
gahh. i find it annoying.
jonas12345 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #22
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

There's this kid at my school who knows me from a website on which my username is "Chihuahuadragon", and so every time he sees me in the hallway or whatever he says, "Hello Chihuahuadragon!" ._.
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #23

ReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guide

Not always, but this Aussie coach at the rink once called me Rachieboo.
My Other Nicknames Include:
(My last name)
Stefan
Rachel Berry
Elphie
British Chick
Rach
& a couple others that I can't think of.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #24
Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

no
my name's 'sarah' so it's pretty plain and doesn't rhyme with anything, except my mom calls me 'sarah badarah" sometimes lol
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #25
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

Squirrel (my dad) and Amby (my older friend)
24724 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #26
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

my nickname is musi, which is only okay for family & friends to say.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #27
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

Yes I Don't mind Friends saying it but when my mom told my grandpa about my nickname I Totally freaked.. And Now he uses it for emails and everything
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #28
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

No, I do not have an embarrassing nickname. I don't even have a nickname.

Sorry to all who have one they don't like.

Last edited by Naturelover; 06-18-2012 at 05:12 PM..
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #29
:D Random Person

ToastahPoptart is a name known to allToastahPoptart is a name known to allToastahPoptart is a name known to all

Bananna.

Yep.
ToastahPoptart is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #30

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

Yes.
Dad calls me Booo. With the extra O. He has since before I was even born. @.@ I don't. Know. WHY. But it's all he calls me.

Last edited by ginny19; 06-18-2012 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: I WAS NAMED BOOO BEFORE MONSTERS INC CAME OUT BTW
ginny19 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alfredxmaddie, boltaway was here!, bradying, can't erase this jimmy, dftba, i have camera. smile., i love my webbies! <3, i ♥ princess bride!, lanisimplicity :), makorra forever!!, megann, onlychild1999 was here!, pokemans, soa, spunky monkey was here!, the random family, twloha, you are beautiful!, [hello cold world]