Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Lock Ins?
Yes, I have/have had Lock Ins at my school! 2028.57%
No, I haven't had Lock Ins at my school! 5071.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #31
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Do you have/did you ever have Lock Ins in your school?

View Post Originally Posted by Smile
My school has recently been given the grand title of "School with most arrests in NY" and that clearly is not stopping them. Seriously though, we have a big....... "problem" in our school and kids are alwas geting arrested. Police dogs and police officers TRAIN at my school at nights!

Yeah, we have 1,682 students exactly but it is only for our grade which is still a few hundred
Lol ,they do at ours too. Officers and dogs patrol the hallways every day as well xP
And they wonder why I didnt feel safe there....(you seriously have to travel in groups to make sure nobody does anything to you)

that too, we had 1700 kids in just our grade xP
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #32

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Sparky1109
Lol ,they do at ours too. Officers and dogs patrol the hallways every day as well xP
And they wonder why I didnt feel safe there....(you seriously have to travel in groups to make sure nobody does anything to you)

that too, we had 1700 kids in just our grade xP
Well in my school nobody fights but it is something different which is way worse but NVM bad convo to have on WI!
Smile is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #33
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

No I REALLY wish we did, it sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
fun!!!! lol hmm, I hope that I will get to do that though, at some point in my life

I think our school would be fine... we only have a coupe hundered kids, most of which are very well behaved and such.... their are a few who live in bad-influence areas though... who might be to crazy lol I would just hope my teachers [or mom xD] wouldn't be there lol

Last edited by rnw9; 10-14-2009 at 09:26 PM..
rnw9 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #34
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

We do at my church all the time.
But we haven't yet, we are going to soon though.
We had one last year though. Man, those are fun!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #35
Ooh, Bekah eats

Maggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my gosh, random story time! One time in 3rd grade, we were doing math and then the speaker thing turned on and said there is a mysterious stranger in the building! Everyone go on lock down! And the thing is, 3rd grade was right by the doors so we were like, deathly afraid. So we had to go under our desks and lock the doors and windows. It was C-R-E-E-P-Y. But the guy left. (: So I'm alive. Haha.
Maggers101 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:29 PM   #36

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

WOW, EVERYBODY HAS HAD THEM AT CHURCH! i BETTER START GOING TO CHURCH. ON SECOND THOUGHT, ALL OF MY TOWN RIVALS GO TO THE CHURCH I GO TO SO NVM!

oops sorry caps lock

View Post Originally Posted by Maggers101
Oh my gosh, random story time! One time in 3rd grade, we were doing math and then the speaker thing turned on and said there is a mysterious stranger in the building! Everyone go on lock down! And the thing is, 3rd grade was right by the doors so we were like, deathly afraid. So we had to go under our desks and lock the doors and windows. It was C-R-E-E-P-Y. But the guy left. (: So I'm alive. Haha.
\

LOL! Good thing your alive!
Smile is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:30 PM   #37
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Never heard of that! It sounds fun but strict, LOL
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:30 PM   #38
Ooh, Bekah eats

Maggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of light

I know, right? Or else I would be dead! Or locked in a coffin at least..
Maggers101 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #39
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

No, but that sounds REALLY FUN! I hope the school I go to next year has lock-ins.

Last edited by i love summer; 10-14-2009 at 09:40 PM..
i love summer is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #40

Well you make a LOT of money off of Lock Ins.
Do the math:
Parents Money in pockets+running around the school for 12 hours+the only food available is pizza at $3/slice time about 400 kids= lots of money!
Smile is offline Female
Closed