Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Do you?
Yes(: 1537.50%
sometimes 1025.00%
I don't have any pets 615.00%
No 820.00%
Other 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

SheWhoWrites is an abundance of joySheWhoWrites is an abundance of joySheWhoWrites is an abundance of joy
SheWhoWrites is an abundance of joySheWhoWrites is an abundance of joySheWhoWrites is an abundance of joySheWhoWrites is an abundance of joySheWhoWrites is an abundance of joySheWhoWrites is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Do you give your (real) pets presents?

Yes. For Christmas our dog usually gets a present or two from my Aunt (lol) and on her birthday a little something from me.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #22

cbjhockey is a WIzard
cbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzardcbjhockey is a WIzard

Yes, I give our kitty a little present like a new toy on her birthday. For some holidays she also gets little goodies.

My DD buys gifts for her Guinea Pig for her adoption day (we don't know when her birthday is so she celebrates her adoption day) and for holidays.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #23

hugged has disabled reputation

We get them new toys for Christmas.
hugged is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #24
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

Sometimes. Usually it's just like here, have a bone!
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #25
Cierra <3

AwesomeDude is a creator of wonder
AwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonderAwesomeDude is a creator of wonder

No. .
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #26
Haley the dancer :)

sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!

Yep. All the time.

For Christmas and his birthday, I buy my dog a bunch of treats and toys.
Also, whenever I am at the pet store, I get my dog a present usually clothes, toys, or treats. He is very spoiled. Haha.
sugarcube4499 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #27
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

no pets here.. /:
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #28
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Yes. They get christmas presents. Actually one of my cats birthdays was last week so made a chocolate cake (for me, really xD)
Plus they get catnip
paws is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #29

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

No, not for holidays~
they get random 'presents' throughout the year. : D
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #30
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy day
wenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy day

dont have a pet
wenjun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1 direction infection, alfredxmaddie, can't erase this jimmy, cheezez, diz is my tag!!, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, pokemans, the tardis stopped here