Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Do you like sharks?
yes! i'm a shark freak! 218.18%
no! they're scary! ! 19.09%
kinda, i don't really care for sharks as long as they're not eating me. . . 872.73%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
call me pup =3
Webkinz :)

puplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Do u like sharks?

hello peoples! i was wondering what people on wi think of sharkeys. do u think they're scary? or do u like 'em? i honestly think they're cute. . i like 'em! oh and here is just a pic i got of a tiger shark (i think it's a tiger shark can't tell. . pic is kind of dark)tiger shark, ,.jpg

poll should be up. vote away! !

Last edited by puplover12; 11-25-2009 at 10:58 AM..
puplover12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Do u like sharks?

I don't really care for them.
Everything has a right to live though, so I don't hate them

--Wtl43
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
call me pup =3

puplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond repute

i agree. plus, they make a lot of things from sharks (which i think is wrong. .) people just don't know enough bout sharks to like them i guess. .
Old 11-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #4

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by whiteterrierlover43
I don't really care for them.
Everything has a right to live though, so I don't hate them

--Wtl43
^ agreed, same as what i think
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
call me pup =3

don't forget to vote guys. . . and thank-iez for voting
Old 11-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #6
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Sure, I think sharks are amazing. Most of them are harmless, but I wouldn't want to be swimming with a group of the ones that tend to bite people...
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
call me pup =3

desty, no one would want to be in a group of sharks i'm not that crazy for them. .
Old 11-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #8

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I like sharks. They're not my favorite animals, but I don't dislike them. They're pretty cool!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #9
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I kind of like them. Some of them are really pretty, others look funny because they cant seem to close their mouthes all the way xD
Our local aquarium has a tunnel where you can be surrounded by the shark tank, its pretty cool!
I really like hammerheads!
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

I don't really like them...Bad experience. xD
While me and my family were in Hawaii (I was 7, I think?) and we were scuba diving, right?
So I know basically nothing about sharks, except I heard a story of one like eating a girl.
They announce on the boat that there is a shark in the water, to come back to the boat.
The rest of my family, besides my brother who was far away from me, was on the boat eating lunch.
I see something below me and start to cry and freak out, cause I thought I was going to be eaten alive, but it was just a fish.
I just hate being anywhere near them
bekah_rose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pup wuz here