Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Did you know all this?????????
Wow! I read that all! And I liked it! 538.46%
Wow! I read all of it but didn't like it 17.69%
I didn't read it all but what I did read I liked! 323.08%
I didn't read all of it because I got bored 215.38%
I didn't even look at it 00%
I knew that stuff! 215.38%
I didn't know what that stuff! 215.38%
Other (plase post) 215.38%
Psalm135 only please 17.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
Laus Deo!!!
Webkinz :)

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Default Did you know?????? Episode #3!!!!!! (this one is very detailed!)

It is time for DID YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Now today is a little different it is going to be a lot of facts and stuff about Queen Elizebeth 1 of England.
Do you know Queen Elizabeth's (also known as the Virgin Queen) family?

Her father. King Henry VIII. He had 6 wifes durning his life time. And three children. Mary (also known as Bloody Mary) was hi oldest daughter, Elizabeth his second daughter and then last Edward VI.
Here are his wifes and some details about them (you don't have to read it all)

1.Catherine of Aragon: She was a widow of Henry's older brother, Arther. Her parents King Ferdinand and Queen Isibella of Spain consented to her marrying Henry in 1509. They had one child, Mary Tudor.
2. Anne Boleyn; Henry married Anne in 1533, though his marriage to Catherine was not annulled (in other words he left Catherine because he liked Anne better. And the church of England hadn't said he could marry her yet). Anne gave birth to their daughter Elizabeth on September 7th 1533. Falsely accused of adultry. Henry Annes head.... well you know (People also thought Anne was a Witch. And treated poor Elizabeth the same).
3. Jane Seymour: She married Henry on May 30th 1536. 11 days after Anne Boleyn was executed. On October 12th 1537 she gave birth to Henrys only male hair, Edward VI. She died a few days after his birth.
4. Anne of Cleves: The daughter of Germany's Duke of Cleves. She married Henry on January 6th 1540. It was a marriage of political convenience for Henry and the marriage was annulled 6 months later
5. Catherine Howard: Catherine, Anne Boleyn's first cousin, became Henry's wife in 1540. Shortly after the annulment of his previous marriage. Found guilty of adultry Catherine was imprisoned in the Tower Of London. And lets just say she had the same fate as her cousin.
6. Catherine Parr: She was a widow of four months when Henry became her third husband, on July 12th 1943. They remained married until Henry's death on January 28th 1547

Hope you enjoyed that
Now about his kids
Elizabeth's brother became king but
Edward died, probably of tuberculosis, on 6 July 1553, age 15.
Elizabeths sister, Mary then became Queen (well after Lady Jane Grey but that's a different story) and she was determined to crush the Protestant faith. Elizabeth was imprisoned by her sister in the Tower Of London for treason which she didn't do. Mary imprisoned, and executed many Protestand believers, thus recieved the title, Bloody Mary.
Mary died at St. James's Palace on 17 November 1558.
And Elizabeth took the throne.
I could say a lot about her reign but don't have the time. Although I will say Queen Elizabeths rule was one of the best in the history of England. She died August 4th 1598.

Thanks for reading! Sorry it was sooo long! But I had a lot to say
psalm135 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Did you know?????? Episode #3!!!!!! (this one is very detailed!)

I read the bottom part the rest was toolong
Delilah is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Some of that I knew, but interesting to learn anyways
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #4
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I read it all! Fascinating! I love learning about Elizabeth, she was a VERY interesting person.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
Katey ate mah

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

I read most of it. Fascinating!!!
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 04:22 PM   #6
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

i read most of it,
but not all of it.

i like the bottom,
and i never knew that!
interesting! (:
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I read about half of it, but then got very distracted.
ADD FTW.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

I remember learning alot of that in history...cool stuff right there(:
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:25 AM   #9
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Thanks for voting and posting everyone! History is one of my favorite subjects and I mean I LOVE it! I have read books all from different time periods. From Egypt 54 BC to the Vitenam War even though Vitenam war isn't really to long ago.
psalm135 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #10
ait I am a

Iluvhorses27 is on a distinguished road

I read all of it and i only knewa little of it!Fancanating and interesting
Iluvhorses27 is offline Female
Closed