Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Did you?
Yes-I got a Shot 2921.48%
No-I'm not getting one 6749.63%
Yes-I'm going to get one 2417.78%
I got Swine Flu already 1511.11%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 06:35 PM   #101
♪♫ I am a
Webkinz :)

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: DID YOU GET A H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccine? ~I Did!~

I did yesterday. It hurts my arm still. And it bled, but that's fine, as long as I got one. Oh, and my brother and I got the last two shots.
clever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #102
I ♥ Jazzy

podlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to all

No, it's not neccessary. I've never even had the seasonal flu shot. Plus, you can still get swine even if you get the shot.
Swine is just a way the government is trying to distract us. It's just the regular flu, too. I don't get why some people are all freaked out by it..Oh yeah, doctors I know haven't gotten the shot and won't, so why should we? It's pointless in my opinion.
podlepoo is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 06:37 PM   #103
♪♫ I am a

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by podlepoo
No, it's not neccessary. I've never even had the seasonal flu shot. Plus, you can still get the flu even if you get the shot.
Swine is just a way the government is trying to distract us. It's just the regular flu, too. I don't get why some people are all freaked out by it..
It's a new strain of flu. I think you have to get the seasonal flu shot before going to some countries though... The vaccine I got was the shot with the dead flu, not the living mist.
clever is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 07:07 PM   #104
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Did I mention, That I am terrified of shots??????? See page 7 for what I said!!!!
london is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #105
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeppers, I got the nasal spray, they were giving it out at my school. I was a little bit worried about it because my friends were saying that you could get it by getting that nasal, because the virus was still in it, and they were saying it was alive, even though it was dead, but they were wrong! So HA on you my friends! But it turned out alright. I asked the dude that was giving it to me, " Can I get it by getting the nasal?" And he said, "No you can't." So I was OK. Afterwards though, my sinuses were draining, because that is what happens when you get sprays, I was like " Nahhh, my thout (sp?) is draining, it feels weird!"

Last edited by Sugardog678; 11-18-2009 at 07:16 PM..
Sugardog678 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #106
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

I got the shot. I was told to do so by my doctor, because I had a bone marrow transplant in 2008 and my immune system isn't the best.

I honestly don't see why everyone seems to be scared of it. Had H1N1 hit a bit earlier, the vaccine just would've been put in with the normal flu shot.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #107
i am a viking.

iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!

No. It already passed through my town. so i don't need to get it. i did get the regular flu shot though. .. i also think they may have ran out of the swine flu shot, or are only giving it out to like the elderly & pregnant women..
iheartmistfeb16 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #108
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

Nope, but I'm probaby going to have get one soon. . .
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #109
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by iheartmistfeb16
No. It already passed through my town. so i don't need to get it. i did get the regular flu shot though. .. i also think they may have ran out of the swine flu shot, or are only giving it out to like the elderly & pregnant women..

If you can, I'd get it. The are predicting another round of this in the spring.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #110
Gifted

Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

No, my parents dont want me to get one and i dont want it anyways. Too many risks with it, and even if you get the vacine you can still get H1N1.
Jenny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
getrevengetopigs, h1n1, h1n1 vaccine, mrs bieber was here (:, not a shot, oink, rupert grint ♥ angelena, terrified of shots!!!