Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Did you do any of these things today?
Had Spaghetti 78.75%
Watch someone play chess. 22.50%
played cards 56.25%
Ate MNM's 1012.50%
Made a Poll 810.00%
Got on WW 4252.50%
Go to the Library 78.75%
Wore converse 1721.25%
Did a quiz/test. 3138.75%
Listened to music 5973.75%
go to the carwash 22.50%
Got EXTREMELY full. 1822.50%
I didn't do any of those. 810.00%
I did all of those! 11.25%
Murphydog only please! 22.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #21
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Default Re: Did you do any of these things?

Today I went on WW, wore my black Converse Chucks to school, had a Spanish Quiz and a Science Test, and listened to my iPod's music.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 04:51 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

ChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh oops!
I have done all of those, but just today:
Listened to music.
Wore converse.
Did a test and got on WW.
=)
Sorry
ChocolateBar is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:48 AM   #23

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

cool!
Thanks for voting!
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #24
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clown

I made a poll and listened to music : D
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #25
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I did a few of these, oh and does it count if I listened to the music in my head? Becasue I've been singing Phantom of the Opera in my head for 4 weeks straight!
Old 10-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #26
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

i only listened to music
music is meh liiiifeee.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #27
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

None!
I KINDA went to the library... No... okay, no. No. Never mind.
LOL
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #28

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

xD

Thanks for voting!
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #29
☮Crazy4Love☮

MillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clown

i wore converses
i took a science test
and i listened to music
MillionBucks is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #30
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

I had a test, went to the library, had an M&M milkshake, listened to music, logged onto WW, and got extremely full!!! LOL!!! What did you do today Murphydog?
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Closed