Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Contact lenses or glasses?
I wear and prefer contacts 14.55%
I wear and prefer glasses 1359.09%
I wear contacts, but prefer glasses 00%
I wear glasses, but prefer contacts 00%
I wear neither, but would prefer contacts 29.09%
I wear neither, but would prefer glasses 418.18%
I like them both and don't prefer one over the other 29.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2018, 06:25 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

Default Re: Contact lenses or glasses?

I wear glasses, sticking things in my eyes is scary...like, I'm trying to make my eyesight better, I don't want to accidentally blind myself, lol
Dawntiger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2018, 07:20 PM   #12
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW

I've always worn glasses, and I enjoy them
spotteddoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:43 AM   #13
unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!

I have, need, and prefer glasses, but I don't usually wear them. They make me look weird.
unicorn2910 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:51 PM   #14
Kisky

Kisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clown

Originally Posted by Dawntiger
I wear glasses, sticking things in my eyes is scary...like, I'm trying to make my eyesight better, I don't want to accidentally blind myself, lol
EXACTLY...

Originally Posted by unicorn2910
I have, need, and prefer glasses, but I don't usually wear them. They make me look weird.
Aw, I'm sure that's not true - I thought that glasses made me look weird too, for a while, but I later realized that wasn't true at all. I've also started realizing that people don't focus on you as much as you'd sometimes think, very unlikely someone would look at you and think "wow, those glasses make her look weird" - and if anyone tells you that you look weird , they're just saying it because they have self esteem issues of their own and want to make others feel the same way.
You do you. Always try to just be yourself.
Kisky2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:30 PM   #15
T9850

T9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be true
T9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be true

I never wore contacts in my life but I've worn glasses. At age 10, I was said by my eye doc that I needed glasses for reading and computer which annoyed me because my siblings didn't need glasses at the time. Today, all my siblings wear glasses full time but I don't.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 10:51 AM   #16
unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!unicorn2910 is headed for the top!

Thanks Kisky2002.

Last edited by unicorn2910; 02-05-2018 at 10:56 AM..
unicorn2910 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 11:15 AM   #17
ShaiPup

ShaiPup has much to be proud ofShaiPup has much to be proud ofShaiPup has much to be proud ofShaiPup has much to be proud of

I wear glasses. I will fall asleep wherever I am, and I rub my eyes a whole lot, so contacts wouldn't be too good for me. Besides, glasses can be a fashion choice and I like how they look
ShaiPup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:16 AM   #18
strong power thank u

KinzUser2523 is an abundance of joyKinzUser2523 is an abundance of joyKinzUser2523 is an abundance of joy
KinzUser2523 is an abundance of joyKinzUser2523 is an abundance of joyKinzUser2523 is an abundance of joyKinzUser2523 is an abundance of joyKinzUser2523 is an abundance of joyKinzUser2523 is an abundance of joy

my eyes are really sensitive so i feel like they wouldn't react well to contacts. i know my mom had a problem where she could rarely wear them so it's prob the same dealio. it's a lot of effort too so i've just never tried/bothered. glasses are fine for me anyways.
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:06 PM   #19
no day but today
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait

I don't wear either but if I had to I'd probably prefer glasses. I don't think I'd do well with contacts.
pinkbab89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM   #20
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I've worn both, but I prefer glasses.

I was always losing my contacts and even though I had insurance, it got to be pricey!

I love how much better I can see with contacts, but glasses are just fine!

My end vote is glasses.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, ku ate this tag, lithium queen, moogle, yolo pants, you're a canary