Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: DO you open presents .....
Christmas Eve night 35.45%
Christmas morning 3156.36%
other 2138.18%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #31
Call me Karen
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Default Re: AT Christmas do you......

We kinda do both. We have our little feast somewhere around 9:30 on Christmas Eve, and then we open presents! It goes until midnight or more, so we open presents at Christmas too.
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 11:19 PM   #32
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

My sis and I get to open one gift on Christmas Eve. Then, we open the rest Christmas morning.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #33
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

On Christmas Eve, mom lets us open one gift. Then on Christmas, we open the rest!
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #34
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Usually we open 1 on Christmas eve, and the rest Christmas morning.
I like it better that way because if you open them the night before, you have all these new presents but you have to go to sleep.
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 12:40 AM   #35
Country Music = ♥

Heathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to all

hmm well, christmas eve we go to TONS of family's houses and open gifts, and then christmas morning we open santa clause presents, then we go to close family house and have breakfast, come back, do more stuff in the day, and then open family presents (like in our house family).
Heathmoo is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #36
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jerkinz
We open 'em up Christmas morning.
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 03:04 AM   #37
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

We used to open presents from my grandparents on Christmas Eve, and then open presents from my family on Christmas morning.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 04:01 AM   #38

collielollie26 has a spectacular aura aboutcollielollie26 has a spectacular aura about

Oops! I meant to mark "Other." Well, on Christmas Eve, we see our other family members, and we open their presents to us. On Christmas morning, we open presents from our closer family. So, some each day.
collielollie26 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 05:01 AM   #39
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

I'm allowed to open 1 present on Christmas Eve and all the others the next morning.
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #40
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

We open our pj present at Chirstmas eve so we can wear them to bed. Then on Christmas morning we open the rest of the presents! So much fun!!
catzrock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere