Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: DO you open presents .....
Christmas Eve night 35.45%
Christmas morning 3156.36%
other 2138.18%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #21
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: AT Christmas do you......

On Christmas Eve night, we always read Christmas stories and open one gift. Then on Christmas Day we open the rest.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #22

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

We do a few at night, and the rest in the morning glory : )
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #23

iluvmykinz657 is just really niceiluvmykinz657 is just really nice

Actually...I do both! See...my brother still believes in Santa Claus, so we have to open most presents Christmas morning! But, on Christmas Eve, we always open an ornament. It's always been a tradition in our family, and last year I got my first Webkinz ornament! Hoorah! I hope I get one this year, too!

-iluvmykinz657
Old 11-24-2009, 08:54 PM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Christmas Morning
Old 11-24-2009, 09:58 PM   #25
cakemaker1
Gifted
mcmonteith is on a distinguished road

Both. One on Christmas Eve the rest in the morning.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #26
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by clever
We open one present on Christmas Eve, and the rest on Christmas Morning. I like it that way!
Same with me!!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #27
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Christmas morning... one of my favorite times of the year!
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:13 PM   #28
I Need TS6

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Most years on Christmas morning. But this year, we're opening presents on December 23rd at home and on Christmas day with my mom's family at my aunt's house. Last year, we were going to open presents at home on Christmas Eve and leave on Christmas Day to go to my aunt's house, but we got snowed in. So it's different every year.

And then of course stockings on Christmas morning. But I cannot go downstairs until my parents are up (the same on Easter). If my dad wakes up before my mom, he'll go get a board game and we'll play it in my room.
panda886 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #29
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

We do both. On Christmas Eve we go to my in-laws, have a big meal, then open our presents. On Christmas day, hubby and I open presents to each other, then we meet up with our friends for another round!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #30
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

We do Christmas morning.
I love not being able to sleep and let my mind wander.
I also love thinking its Christmas Eve...that's how I got to sleep last night! (:
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere