Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which single was the best??
Adams! 2242.31%
Kris! 611.54%
Allisons! 1121.15%
I liked them all! 59.62%
I didnt like any of them 815.38%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
I ♥ Adam Lambert!
Webkinz :)

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

Default Adam Lambert vs. Kris Allen vs. Allison Iraheta

So in case you didnt know, Kris and Allison have their singles out and Adam has a clip of his single out! So whos did you like the best??

Adam- Time for Miracles
Kris- Live Like Were Dying
Allison- Friday I'll Be Over You

If you havent heard any of them, you can just go to youtube and look them up. Adams will be a bit harder to find because its not his whole single, but if you look hard enough, you should find it. Its worth the search (=

Personally, ADAM ROCKS! and allisons is really good too. And I didnt like Kris' much :p

UPDATE!: Time For Miracles is offically out! Just google Time For MIracles and you should be able to find it!

UPDATE!: Adam has another song out! For Your Entertainment. Its the complete opposite of Time For Miracles. Go check it out!

Last edited by beagleluver05; 10-30-2009 at 03:10 PM..
beagleluver05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Adam Lambert vs. Kris Allen vs. Allison Iraheta

I havent heard any of them, lol
I'll look them up tomorrow
Honestly, the only people that have been on AI that I still kind of listened to after were Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Clay Aiken, and Carrie Underwood xD
I just love watching the show-especially the auditions! Theyre soooo funny xD
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

Well, as you know, I LOVE Adam's, but I also can't stop listening to Kris's. It's really good. I'm not the biggest fan of Allison's.
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 01:54 AM   #4
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Love themall! But i thought allisons would be less autotuned though.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I think Adam's is really good, Allison's is pretty good, and Kris's...
Old 10-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #6
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

Adams of course.....
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Sparky1109
I havent heard any of them, lol
I'll look them up tomorrow
Honestly, the only people that have been on AI that I still kind of listened to after were Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Clay Aiken, and Carrie Underwood xD
I just love watching the show-especially the auditions! Theyre soooo funny xD
I lovee the auditions! and hollywood week, theres so much drama XD and then I LOVE seeing my favorites during the live shows. And you better listen to them! Adams is so worth it XD

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
Love themall! But i thought allisons would be less autotuned though.
I still liked Allisons a lot but I was a little disppointed by it :p
Old 10-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #8
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

Kris!!!
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #9
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

i jsut showed my mom the clip from adams song and she was like "thats it?!?!" and im like "yah, thats all thats out" and shes like "well when is it gonna be out!??!" shes like panicking XD
Old 10-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #10
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Adam all the way! But I like Allison too!
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere