Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which one??
iPod Touch 7465.49%
Wii 5246.02%
JonasBros tix/Team Jonas membership 1513.27%
xxaeroxx's button 32.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default ★ Christmas List Help! Needs Answering!! ★

Okay so like my mom said that i could get 1 BIG present for Christmas instead of little ones. And not to be mean but the little ones aren't that great so I was thinking of going for the big ones and anyways my Aunts and Uncles are still giving me stuff so if its something that I rlly want then I might as well get it .. and like so I have enough money to buy a Wii or an iPod Touch or the Jobros thing... I just need to know which one I should ask for Christmas.

Which one should I pick out of these?
-iPod Touch <3
-Wii
-Jonas Brothers Concert tix and/or Team Jonas membership.

Thanks!!
~xxaeroxx

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 11-16-2009 at 02:02 PM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
support the blue
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ♬♥☮★ Christmas List help! PLEASE CLICK!!!! ♬♥☮★

I'd go for the Wii.
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ★ Christmas List Help! Needs Answering!! ★

Well my Daughter is pestering me For an I pod touch . She got a Wii 2 years ago so we have that already !! Pick your favorite I guess , Good luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
Katey ate mah

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

I'd go for either the iPod Touch or the Wii.
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

They're all pretty good.

Wii's are expensive and if you already have a game system, like a Game cube, or Play station, I would save you money. You can play Game cube games in the Wii so it would be a waste of the Game cube and it's just as fun as the other systems! So I don't think you should get a Wii.

An iPod touch is an iPod and a phone, right? Well if you already have a phone, and you already have an iPod, then I don't think you should get that. It is kind of pointless.

Now, Jonas Brothers tickets are really fun. Going to a concert would be my choice because I had the best night of my life at the one I went to! (Jonas) So I say the Jonas tickets/Team Jonas Membership.
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
T.K.B. <3

fmadreamer is just really nicefmadreamer is just really nice

Wink Re: ★ Christmas List Help! Needs Answering!! ★

A Wii.
One of the most natural choices
fmadreamer is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

i fink the jobros thing cause u ♥ them so much lolz hope this helped, noelley (:
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

I would go with an itouch but it really all depends on what you want more.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #9
Love the

edwardcullen888 is a jewel in the roughedwardcullen888 is a jewel in the rough

They are all pretty nice gifts. I have a ipodtouch and a wii and I would go for the wii.
edwardcullen888 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #10
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

I say go with the Wii, BFF!

I think, you can wait on the Ipod touch.

The Wii is something you and your family can all enjoy! You'll have a ton more fun with it.

And, don't even get me started on the tickets xD
aerobunni is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick