Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which do you do?
Skinny Jeans 6752.34%
Animal Print 2620.31%
Peace Signs 4736.72%
Brand Names (Aero, Hollister, Abercrombie, AE) 6853.13%
Designer Handbags (Gucci, Coach, Prada, Juicy) 3426.56%
Converse (or converse-look-alikes) 6550.78%
UGGS (or other furry boots) 5039.06%
North Face Jackets/Sweatshirts 1814.06%
Graphic Tee's 6853.13%
Band Tee's 3527.34%
Scene Hair (also mistakenly called "Emo" hair) 97.03%
Texting 6046.88%
Justin Bieber 1410.94%
Pop Music 6651.56%
Rap Music 2418.75%
Disney Music (Jonas, Miley, Demi, Selena, HSM) 4031.25%
TONS of Makeup 107.81%
RESULTS 53.91%
NONE 1612.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #61
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Re: → Today's Trends ← → Do YOU Follow Any? ←

View Post Originally Posted by smallfry120

I NEVER wear makeup, and i can't stand pop OR rap music. most anyways, some pop stuff by some bands I like that r usually alternative is ok. Like, nevershoutnever. I like SOME of their stuff (some i hate too. lol) and some is under the genre "pop" (ugh) but yah.
I wear quite a bit of make-up, but I don't like pop or rap music either.

And about your other part: NO ONE at my school dresses like me. No one. They ALL wear North Face jackets and are walking billboards for Hollister and wear black or navy colors of Chucks. NO ONE wears the skinny jeans, graphic/band t's, and bright colored Chucks that I wear. And I like standing out. I don't care whether I am "fashionable" or dress differently or whatever. I like the way I am.
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #62
I See Dead
Webkinz :)

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer

And about your other part: NO ONE at my school dresses like me. No one. They ALL wear North Face jackets and are walking billboards for Hollister and wear black or navy colors of Chucks. NO ONE wears the skinny jeans, graphic/band t's, and bright colored Chucks that I wear. And I like standing out. I don't care whether I am "fashionable" or dress differently or whatever. I like the way I am.

same here. the only other people that have (somewhat) my style are one or two of my friends, and thats part of why we r friends, we have the same interests. I like being ME, and no one else.

Plus, its not lkie I dress that way because I'm TRYING to be different., on purpose. I'm dressing that way because its who I asm. It just so happens that who I am is an individual, so it works out that way with my style too. =)

Also, when I said converse, everyone either has black or navy here too. I wear neon ones, stuff like that.

nice avvie btw. I used to have ir as my signature a reallyyyy long time ago. I think its still saved on my computer somewhere. lol

Last edited by smallfry120; 10-25-2009 at 08:00 PM..
smallfry120 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #63

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

skinny jeans, peace signs, brand names, desinger handbags, uggs (love my uggs!), graphic tees, txting, and disney music (miley fan)
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 08:04 PM   #64
bertiebunny

I have some stuff with Peace signs on it but I don't like stuff with a bunch of peace signs,uhh Converse(I wanted them at first because everyone else had them but I could really care less now I just love them because they are so comfy),graphic/band tees(I could live in these),texting,and I like some Disney singers.Oh & I have a pair of skinny jeans.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #65
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by smallfry120
same here. the only other people that have (somewhat) my style are one or two of my friends, and thats part of why we r friends, we have the same interests. I like being ME, and no one else.

Plus, its not lkie I dress that way because I'm TRYING to be different., on purpose. I'm dressing that way because its who I asm. It just so happens that who I am is an individual, so it works out that way with my style too. =)

Also, when I said converse, everyone either has black or navy here too. I wear neon ones, stuff like that.

nice avvie btw. I used to have ir as my signature a reallyyyy long time ago. I think its still saved on my computer somewhere. lol
Yeah. I just like those clothes too. I like that it's different, but that's not the only reason I like it. I like wearing bright colors and advertising my favorite bands and such.
And yes, I remember you having that as a sig. I got this one off of Iconator, and then just altered the color and added the heart on a photo-editing thing.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #66
I See Dead

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

Yeah. I just like those clothes too. I like that it's different, but that's not the only reason I like it. I like wearing bright colors and advertising my favorite bands and such.
And yes, I remember you having that as a sig. I got this one off of Iconator, and then just altered the color and added the heart on a photo-editing thing.
yah I noticed the color stuff, it looks really cool. I am so bad with that techy stuff. xD I wish I could do that. lol.
smallfry120 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #67
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

Skinny jeans (pretty much the only kind I wear), graphic tees (love them), texting (not obsessed or anything), peace signs (kind of, I prefer hound's tooth pattern), and Disney and pop music (they fall in the same category)

I don't think that there is anything wrong with following trends.
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #68
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

I voted for peace signs, pop music, graphic tees, and converse. (:
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 10:39 PM   #69
Gift Guru

smvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a hero
smvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a hero

Donation Award 

I wear skinny jeans, I have some leopard flats, I have a coach purse, Northface jacket, I wear those brands, Uggs, Some graphic tees, Pop music, rap music, texting, Justin Bieber, some peace signs..Not really though..I also don't wear a TON of makeup but not very little either. So I do a lot of trends, but I don't do them just because their trends. I like them.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #70

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I'm skinny jeans, animal print, Converse, and graphic && band tees. ^____^
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Closed