Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which do you do?
Skinny Jeans 6752.34%
Animal Print 2620.31%
Peace Signs 4736.72%
Brand Names (Aero, Hollister, Abercrombie, AE) 6853.13%
Designer Handbags (Gucci, Coach, Prada, Juicy) 3426.56%
Converse (or converse-look-alikes) 6550.78%
UGGS (or other furry boots) 5039.06%
North Face Jackets/Sweatshirts 1814.06%
Graphic Tee's 6853.13%
Band Tee's 3527.34%
Scene Hair (also mistakenly called "Emo" hair) 97.03%
Texting 6046.88%
Justin Bieber 1410.94%
Pop Music 6651.56%
Rap Music 2418.75%
Disney Music (Jonas, Miley, Demi, Selena, HSM) 4031.25%
TONS of Makeup 107.81%
RESULTS 53.91%
NONE 1612.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #31
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

Default Re: → Today's Trends ← → Do YOU Follow Any? ←

I wear skinny jeans and converse look-a-likes

--Wtl43
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 12:30 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

I only wear converse. But I've wanted converse even before they became popular.
I don't listen to disney music that much anymore..... I like other types. :] (Regina Spektor!!)
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #33
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

I don't do any of those things or do any of those.
psalm135 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #34
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ive been wearing converse and band shirts since before I could pick them out myself xD
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 12:55 PM   #35
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

I follow alot of those, and always have:

Brand names
graphic tees
Converse (I'm a BIG converse fan!)
and alot of others
Renthead425 is offline Male
Old 10-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #36

dolphingirl13 has disabled reputation

I don't follow many trends, only the ones I actually think are cool (which is not a lot). Out of those, sometimes peace signs, the only brand name is Aeropostale, Converse and Uggs on occasion, and I LOVE North Faces. I text people back if they text me, but I'm not really that into it. I do like pop music, but not Disney Channel pop, except for like two songs. The rest of the ones up there I am very strongly against (no offense, anyone who likes them!)
dolphingirl13 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #37
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Skinny Jeans, Brand Names, Converse, UGGS (well, I have Emus, but they are the same thing), North Face (i'm getting one for christmas, so i don't have one yet they are comfy!), graphic tees, band tees, Texting, pop, rap, disney.

I don't nessisarily "follow" them just to fit in. I do it because I like to, for example, I wear those brand name clothes because I think that they are cute & my style (:
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 02:47 PM   #38
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

nonesy!
Old 10-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #39
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

I only follow a couple of those. Haha
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #40
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I do:
-skinny jeans (ONLY denim ones. Colored pants are just.. not my thing) if I can find some skinny enough.
-peace signs (Very vintage which I love )
-Brand names (not just because they are brand names... if a store has a cute top that fits and is a reasonable price and I like it, I'm getting it.)
-Designer handbags (I will not pay full price, but I'm a girll... It's instinct )
-Uggs (Mine are from walmart... and they are really original. They have embroidery at the top that is almost native-american looking)
-Graphic tees (if you mean like if you go to AE's website and click on graphic tees... then yes)
-texting (I'm not a texting fiend by any means, I just like it so nobody can eavesdrop on me...)
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed