Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: What would you do?
Accept the cupcake 3761.67%
Decline the cupcake 2135.00%
Results 23.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default What would you do?

Pretend you're at a park playing frisbee with your friend. You notice a little girl watching you and you ask where her mother is. She points and you see her family is sitting in the yard of a house nearby. The little girl asks if she can play and you agree. You give her some slow tosses and she throws it badly to you. After a while you kindly tell her you would like to play with your friend again, and you tell her that we can play again another time. She goes back to her house. A few minutes pass and she comes back holding two cupcakes. She offers one to you and your friend.

Now, do you accept the cupcake or do you decline it?

Without looking at other people's responses vote on what you would do.

Last edited by MAKroll; 06-12-2013 at 10:08 PM..
MAKroll is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #2

Lunagrrl challenges the impossibleLunagrrl challenges the impossible
Lunagrrl challenges the impossibleLunagrrl challenges the impossible

Donation Award 
Default Re: What would you do?

i'd accept it
it's just a cupcake, and she's being nice
she's just a little kid
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 06-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
NTMer and Artist!

weedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacity
weedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacity

I guess I'd decline 'cause it's hard to eat a cupcake and play frisbee at the same time... but I'd still thank her and tell her how kind it was of her. Not to be mean, but this seems like a weird question, honestly either way what does it matter? Just curious.
weedpatchfarm is offline Female
Old 06-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

it kinda depends if the cupcakes look nice or not
but I'd probably decline and say it was a nice offer and she could have them to herself
Old 06-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #5

hugged has disabled reputation

i wouldn't approach this little girl in the first place lol

anyway uh no i probably wouldn't accept it
maybe if my friend did i would too but??? idk no
hugged is offline Female
Old 06-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #6

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
i wouldn't approach this little girl in the first place lol

anyway uh no i probably wouldn't accept it
maybe if my friend did i would too but??? idk no
She approached you in this situation.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #7

hugged has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
She approached you in this situation.
no i mean i wouldn't ask her where her mother was i'd ignore her completely
hugged is offline Female
Old 06-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by weedpatchfarm
I guess I'd decline 'cause it's hard to eat a cupcake and play frisbee at the same time... but I'd still thank her and tell her how kind it was of her. Not to be mean, but this seems like a weird question, honestly either way what does it matter? Just curious.

It doesnt matter, but this happened to me tonight so I want to see what other people would do.

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
no i mean i wouldn't ask her where her mother was i'd ignore her completely

Well she was a little girl all alone in a park, so I wondered why she was there
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #9
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truth
Catlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truth

I'd probably accept it, but not eat it. lol
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #10
Midnight & Mist
Gifted

Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!
Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!

Accept it, if my friend ate it first
Silver Okapi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
like a row of dominoes, silver okapi is deerpaw!, the hulk smashed here, tigerdove is here