Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Are Zumbuddies worth the $$$?
Totally worth the money So fun! 1593.75%
Not worth the money Dont even bother getting one 16.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow *ZUMBUDDIE OWNERS* = Zumbuddies: worth the money or not??

ZUMBUDDIES OWNERS: Ok I have read MANY comments going both ways - some say ZB are great and fun once you know what to do, others say ZBs are awful, greedy, not worth the $$

So I though, why not make a poll and see what the people of WI think? So here it is!

ZUMBUDDIES:

Totally worth the money

Awful, dont waste your money!

Thanks, please vote, I want to know why you feel the way you do! your feedback will really help us "undecided" folks who don't want to spend money - unless its worth it!

~Madi1422

(Sorry, I shouldda put a "Want to see Results" option! Oops, sorry!)

Last edited by madi1422; 11-09-2009 at 05:53 PM..
madi1422 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *ZUMBUDDIE OWNERS* = Zumbuddies: worth the money or not??

Kinda in-between. They are very fun and cute, but for the cost of a regular Webkinz... eh... If they were just a couple dollars cheaper, then they'd totally be worth the money!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #3

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

Ooh, good poll. I've been wondering about this too. How much are they exactly?
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #4
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i've been wondering this... i wanna see the poll results, because i am curious too... is there a preferred button i should check??
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #5
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oh, yeah, the Zum Buddies' cost depends on where you buy them. My mom got them at Hallmark for $12.99 US dollars apiece. Justice has them on their website for $15.90 US dollars (I think), but if you use the 40% off coupon code (which changes every week- it's 773 through November 11), they're about $9 US dollars.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #6

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

Cool. I really hope it's worth the money, because they're so cute and I'm thinking about buying one in the future.
I'm just going to vote 'Worth the Money', because I want to see the results.
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #7

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I shouldda put a "Want to see results" button, huh? Sorry!
madi1422 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #8

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

It is brand new. I am so excited to be there from the very start of something. It will be fun to watch it change and grow, and know I got in on the ground floor. Collecting the furniture and prizes.... maybe in a year they will be rare like lava lamps and tea carts. My pet likes to have company when he is gardening.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Worth the money, in my opinion! Not everything is going to be easy, so why not face a challenge once in a while? And besides, they are a lot of fun.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #10
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Kinda in-between. They are very fun and cute, but for the cost of a regular Webkinz... eh... If they were just a couple dollars cheaper, then they'd totally be worth the money!
i agree i mean 13$? that can buy you a lil'kinz it's more than a lil'kinz!!!!!! i want one but i just think they should be lower priced
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Closed