Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How do YOU eat mac'n'cheese?
On a plate with a fork 1721.52%
In a bowl with a spoon 1924.05%
On a plate with a spoon 11.27%
In a bowl with a fork 3341.77%
You have one WEIRD family! 911.39%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #41
I'm bringin' SC back
Webkinz :)

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

Default Re: *Very Random Poll* How do YOU eat mac'n'cheese?

In a bowl with a spoon...
I just had mac & cheese for dinner.
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #42

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

With a bowl and a spoon and fork. (yes, I use both.)
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #43
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I would never eat mac and cheese on a plate.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 09:32 PM   #44

LuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by musicislife666
In a bowl with a fork.
I eat everything with a fork.
Except soup.
But everything else with a fork! (:
Haha, same here. = )
LuckyKoala is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #45
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

When I have it for lunch I eat in a bowl with a spoon, and when I eat it at dinner I eat it on aplate with a fork. I have one WEIRD family!
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #46
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

on a plate with a fork.

~Selena
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #47

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

If it's just the mac and cheese, then in a bowl with a fork, but if it's mac and cheese and I'm having hot dogs too or something, then on a plate with a fork.
squiresrd01 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #48
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Hmm I look at it like this . It depends on how much you like the cheese. A bowl with a spoon would all the most cheese per bite. A spoon with a plate would allow the next amount. Followed my a bowl with a fork and finally a plate with a fork would allow for more cheese to be left on a plate.

It's the same concept as why certain pasta shapes are used for certain sauces. That's why elbow's are used for mac and cheese (because they allow a lot of cheese to be held) if you notice all the new funky shapes have lots of crevices to hold the cheese. Yeah I have a lot of time on my hand as well as several degrees that relate to food.

Needless to say no one in your family is crazy for the way they eat their mac and cheese.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 PM   #49
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

I checked in a bowl with a spoon, but I eat it both ways depending on when I have it.
If I have it with dinner it is with a fork; if I have it for lunch I DEFINATELY have it in a bowl with a spoon, which is my preferred way to eat it!!

The Spoon is the way REAL Mac 'n Cheese lovers eat it!!!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #50
Lilikinz123

Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!

I eat it on a plate with a fork usually. Sometimes I like to dip the macaronis is some katchup. Yum!
Lilikinz12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hayley♥mac&cheese