Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How do YOU eat mac'n'cheese?
On a plate with a fork 1721.52%
In a bowl with a spoon 1924.05%
On a plate with a spoon 11.27%
In a bowl with a fork 3341.77%
You have one WEIRD family! 911.39%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #21
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: *Very Random Poll* How do YOU eat mac'n'cheese?

In a bowl with a fork.
ais1744 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I eat it with a spoon in a bowl so I can get all the sauce. My kids eat it in a bowl with a fork because they don't like the sauce

The next debate should be: breadcrumbs, extra cheese or nothing on top!
I eat it either way (depends on if it's fresh out of oven or off stove or left over)...also to the next debate we could add baked, stove top, or microwave mac & cheese......personally I like stove & baked. With baked yes with bread crumbs extra cheese & butter on top. However I did just recently catch a new idea (something a little special for us moms & dads) mac & cheese with crab meat (or other seafood and/or bacon too...mmmmmm)... food net work show really need to try it soon.

Happy mac & cheese eating....and Happy Halloween everyone
catlady82467 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #23
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

In a bowl with a spoon.
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #24
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

In a bowl with some hotsauce and a spoon...is there anyother way?
Old 10-28-2009, 12:03 PM   #25
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

I eat it all those ways, just depends on whats within the shortest reach.[;
Old 10-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #26

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

In a bowl with a fork...and a hot dog
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #27

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

My boys eat more Mac&Cheese than I do. At least 3 times a week. They eat it in a bowl with a spoon.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 12:43 PM   #28
stubbygirl

Mikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura aboutMikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura about

I eat it in a bowl with a fork! It's so much easier than using a spoon
Mikeymoo02 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 02:14 PM   #29
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

I eat it in a bowl with a fork!
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 02:15 PM   #30
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I would love to have a family like yours! It sounds like you take the time to enjoy life. I eat it in a bowl with a fork.
Closed

Tags
hayley♥mac&cheese