Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Happy Birthday To You!!!!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
lol you guysssss

meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

Default Happy Birthday to my dearest friend Ruby9947 on July 4th!

my dearest friend ever, my oneechan, my spirit internet sister, rubaaaaaaaaay chaaaaaaan, this is for youuuuuu, whom i miss so much <33333333
your birthday is coming up, so even though your parents won't let you come on wi, i will still make you a "card" and pm you it : D
i miss you woman!

Click the image to open in full size. eat plenty of cake shawdie! Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
I MISS YOU GIRL!

the memories of our vm convos
pencilinator
shiffinator
etc etc <3
I WON'T EVER FORGET EM SIR!

Last edited by meerkat2020; 06-27-2011 at 11:58 AM..
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Happy Birthday to my dearest friend Ruby9947 on July 4th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY CHAN I HOPE ITS FILLED WITH GOOD WISHES AND PEACE AND TRANQUILITY(dunno what that is) AND -enter other sappy lines here-

so yeh mannnn
i miss you and i hope you get to come back someday cuz the dct isnt quite the same without you there
and
stuff
but one day we shall meet again
im sure of ittt!!!!!!
wow im hyper
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 06-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #3
Rye
Webkinz :)
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory

I didn't know your friend, but I made her this:
Rye is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Happy birthday!!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Happy Birthday!!
Have a wonderful day!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 04:05 PM   #6
tigerdove

tigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truth
tigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truth

Ruby i miss you so much!!!!!!!!!! I never got a chance to dct with you very much at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tigerdove is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 06:28 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Happy birthday!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #9
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBAYY <3
I miss you D:
hopefully
someday
you'll be able to get back on
(:
Old 06-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #10
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

Donation Level 2 

I HOPE YOU CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY....

WITH LOTS OF SINGING....

AND LOTS OF CAKE....

AND LOTS OF PRESENTS!

HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
kathynew is offline Female
Closed

Tags
have a nice day!, i love you oneechan, i miss rubay oneechan, it's jj(:, meerkat was here!!!, rubay is missed, rubay<3, wi!