Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Happy Birthday To You!!!!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #21
Laughs often
Webkinz :)

Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.
Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.Naturelover is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: GANZa's 1st WI Anniversary on 4-12-12!

Click the image to open in full size.
Naturelover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #22
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Naturelover
That is so nice of you to make a card for me! Thank you so much!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 04-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #23
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GANZA!!!!

here's to many more!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #24
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forum
MarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forum

Happy Anniversary, Ganza!!

What would WI be without you? You've brightened countless lives, and you're a wonderful person to talk to. Congratulations Ganza, may your anniversary be the best day ever!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #25

beth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed up
beth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed up

happy anniversary!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #26

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Happy Anniversary!! How fast that year went, too!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #27
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Happy Annaversary GANZa! I'm glad we're WI friends, I enjoy reading all of your fun & exciting posts so much & I'm super happy you always share them with me.

(I'm on WI more than WW now too, haha, it's such a great site with so many kind people!)
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #28
How many zeros?

000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art
000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art

Congratulations on a year, I hope you'll be here for many more!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #29
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

Congratulations! You must be happy, thank you for all the help here on WI!
Old 04-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #30
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

You are very welcome! I am so happy to be celebrating with all of my friends! Thank you all!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed

Tags
love who you are♥