Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
chewbacca2
Gift Guru

chewbacca2 is on a distinguished road

Default Zingoz Bounce info?

Anyone know anything about this game? I used to be able to win a trophy, but I have been reading the trophies are retired and even if they aren't, I can't bounce the ball anymore!

Anyone here play this game who knows what's up?

Chewie
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2007, 09:25 PM   #2
fa53
Gift Guru

Hamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Zingoz Bounce info?

If you look at the monthly scores, they are still in the range where someone is using a strategy like you probably used before. You just gotta find the new sweet spot.

I don't even try because even before they set it so that the first bounce induces spin, you could not get trophies. Until I hear otherwise, I probably won't even try.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:53 PM   #3
ODELLM50
Gift Guru

SatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of lightSatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of lightSatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of light

My boyfriend got through the purple stage once to only find out the ball turns pink! We thought after we got through purple we would win a trophy. That didn't happen. He spent so much time trying to get through purple. Ack! I don't think a trophy exists anymore. That is a seriously difficult game, in my opinion. I can only bounce it 4 times!
Old 06-04-2007, 11:55 PM   #4
CChakurda
Gift Guru
CChakurda is on a distinguished road

I've managed to get to the second level a few times, but no trophy.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:31 AM   #5
fa53
Gift Guru

Hamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by SatelliteDMBgirl
My boyfriend got through the purple stage once to only find out the ball turns pink! We thought after we got through purple we would win a trophy. That didn't happen. He spent so much time trying to get through purple. Ack! I don't think a trophy exists anymore. That is a seriously difficult game, in my opinion. I can only bounce it 4 times!
Back when you could get the trophy, you had to get between 700 and 2200 to get the trophy. Each game had a randomly assigned value assigned to it between those two numbers, and if you reached that number, you got the trophy.

I documented these figures over the course of 200 games (winning trophies), and it was actually a statistically normal curve, with a mean score of around 1450 (which is halfway between 700 and 2200). Every game that you scored 2200, you were guaranteed to get a trophy.

In early February, though, it didn't matter how much you scored, the game did not provide a trophy. Sometime in April, they changed it so that you couldn't just put the mouse at the top of the ball and bounce indefinitely. Although there is still a trick to bouncing that allows you to get scores in the thousands, the trophy is still not available.
Closed