Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #1
ebkinz rocks
Webkinz :)
puboilers is an unknown quantity at this point

Default zingoz bounce

how do u win a zingoz bounce trophy......i really need step by step instructions........also how excatly you win the trophy.....what do u do to win it

pm me and tell me

ur the best......thanks.....much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

(if this is in the wrong section.....im really sorry.....im sort of new to this so i don't know what to do.......u could help me on that too)

Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
Gift Guru
commodore has disabled reputation

Default Re: zingoz bounce

This trophy has been retired. I believe it was keeping the ball bouncing 100 times was the requirement (the ball colours and speed changes a few times, it is a really difficult game). My husband reached over that several times a few months ago and we also wondered why there was no trophy. I joined WW when a whole lot of trophies became retired and I didn't know either.
commodore is offline Female
Old 11-13-2007, 06:28 PM   #3
I'm finally a
gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

they retired it?? I've got over 200!!!
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 11:00 AM   #4

Hi this is a helpful forum! Keep up the good work!!
Old 11-16-2007, 01:16 PM   #5
[Erica.Hearts.Webkinz] is an unknown quantity at this point

i love this game so i was sad when they retired the trophy
Old 11-16-2007, 01:51 PM   #6
Gift Guru
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

The trophy has not been officially retired. It has not been won since they retired the silver pop, but WW has made no announcement with regards to its retirement.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #7
PM me for it
<3webkinz<3 is on a distinguished road

I've gotten to 400 it is pretty hard it took me a while to get that high my high score is over one thousand sorry if it sounds like im bragging i wish i could get a trophy again sorry if i was bragging