Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007, 07:47 PM   #1
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

Default Your plushie is dirty! What to do?

A while ago, my Saint Bernard Greta got something on the white part of her fur. Thinking quickly, I found a way to remove it completely! This may be different for the parts of pets with all of those stringy things, but for smooth fur, this should work.

Step 1.
Bring your pet into a bathroom / other room with a sink and set them down on the counter. Be very careful to not drop them in! I didn't drop Greta, but I don't think a plushie would improve after a full-body soak.

Step 2.
Add a little water to the stained area. Make sure that the fur is wet to the touch.

Step 3.
Get a VERY SMALL dab of shampoo. If you don't want to use shampoo on your pet, work a bar of soap into a lather and follow the next step.

Step 4.
Add the shampoo / soap onto the fur and rub it in until you see suds.

Step 5.
Rinse the suds. MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL SHAMPOO / SOAP OUT!

Step 6.
Repeat if the stain still isn't out as many times as needed.

Step 7.
Leave your pet to dry. Use a hair-dryer if you want to, but it didn't do much good for me. I ended up leaving Greta to dry overnight.

Hopefully, this will help get your pet as clean as new!

Last edited by Lady_Vacuum; 09-20-2007 at 07:40 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 PM   #2
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Your plushie is dirty! What to do?

Thanks for the helpful information. I let my neice play with my plushies, and the children that come to my house. So far they have stayed clean, but I will file this away. I know a day will come when sticky fingers will leave a trail.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Distractseasily
Thanks for the helpful information. I let my neice play with my plushies, and the children that come to my house. So far they have stayed clean, but I will file this away. I know a day will come when sticky fingers will leave a trail.
Hopefully, 'twill help.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you so much for the info... my cats keep taking my webkinz and playing with them. LOL

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 04:25 PM   #5
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tpyo
Thank you so much for the info... my cats keep taking my webkinz and playing with them. LOL

tpyo
You are welcome.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #6
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Post post on this thread thread!
Old 09-20-2007, 04:53 PM   #7
pie996
Gifted

pie996 is on a distinguished road

Cool because my grey and white cat is very dirty
Old 09-20-2007, 07:39 PM   #8
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by pie996
Cool because my grey and white cat is very dirty
Tell me if it works for you!
Old 09-20-2007, 08:17 PM   #9
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Great idea for a thread, and very well written, thanks points!!!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-20-2007, 08:21 PM   #10
sparkle364100
Webkinz :)

sparkle is on a distinguished road

wow!!! thanx for the tip!!! i'll try that if one of my webkinz ever gets a stain!!! thanx point!!!
Closed