Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Your guide to everybody's new WW friends! UPDATED

So I bet you saw the newspaper article in WW that you can now add 8 of your favorite WW hosts!
Amanda Panda (Wish Factory), Arte Fact (Curio Shop), Miss Cowaline (Kinzville Academy), Debbie Dragon (Travel Agency), Fred Rover (Webkinz Stadium), PJ Collie (Kinzstyle Outlet), Tabby Von Meow (Employment Office), and Sheldon (Souvenir Shack)!

First off, do you know how to befriend them all?
Well usually people try to type their names into their KinzPhones, but often times they will have to many invites so yours won't go through. Here's the other way. It's different for each host:
AMANDA PANDA
Simply go to the Wish Factory, and make your daily wish. She won't friend you if you spend your tokens.

ARTE FACT
Head to the Curio Shop and do your Gem Hunt. Once you keep or sell your gem he'll ask you to be his friend.

MISS COWALINE
Pick any pet and go to the Kinzville Academy, then do all three of your classes (if you're Deluxe you don't have to do your bonus class if you don't want to) and she'll friend you once they compelte whether you pass or fail.

DEBBIE DRAGON
Head over to the Travel Agency and either buy a ticket or send your pets to the spa.If you are Deluxe and have a ticket you get free monthly, you will have to use every ticket you have to buy another if you decide not to send your pets to the spa. TIP: the happier, healthier, and full your pets are, the cheaper the spa will be.

FRED ROVER
Just go to the Stadium!

PJ COLLIE (aka Pollie Jean Collie)
Go to the Kinzstyle Outlet and buy something to get her to friend you. Some of those new summer outfits look nice!

TABBY VON MEOW
Go to the Employment Office and do a job, pass or fail. If you are Deluxe, you don't have to do your bonus job, but if you only do the Deluxe job and not the regular, you won't be friended.

SHELDON
Go to the Travel Agency and head out on a Tropical Vacation. Go to the Souvenir Shack and buy something from him, and he'll friend you. You don't have to use all three of your chances to buy. (There's a typo in his speech bubble - he says "thorough" instead of "through." See if you can spot that!)

Once you're friends...

Log out and log back in. Look! You've got a Best Friends Badge!

Guess what! Just like some of the hosts told you, they'll play games with you in the Tournament Arena! They seem to always be on, so invite them whenever! I played Checkers with Arte, and I believe he let me win. What a gentleman If you say something to them through Kinzchat, they'll talk back, though they won't say anything on their own. You can't ask for a rematch, but you can invite them twice in a row.

Look for pics:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
about to start!

Arte answered me!

Facial expression changed when I jumped him xD

Couldn't ask for a rematch

Sadly our furry friends can't come over to our house or our parties, but you can still keep in touch! Like other hosts may have told you, you can go to Kinzpost and send them letters or packages. The newspaper says to watch and see what they send in return, so I went ahead and sent a package to Arte including a recipe food, a Balloon Dartz Hoodie, and a Party Poster. I also sent a letter to Tabby Von Meow. I have yet to hear back from them, but I'll let you know when I do! NOTE: when you send a gift or letter, they will all be listed at the BOTTOM of your friend's list. Don't think they aren't there!

UPDATE: I sent letters to all except Debbie Dragon and Arte Fact - who I sent packages to - yesterday, and today I sent a letter to Debbie Dragon and I got a Pen Pals badge! Still have not received anything in return, but other people have (from w-shop items to trading card items, a whole lot of things) including 8 special items found nowhere else! Links and pics soon.

UPDATE: I received a letter from Miss Cowaline just now!
"Dear puppylover1924,
I was marking papers when I received your KinzPost today. Thank you very much! Here is a special gift for being such a great student!
Keep up the good work,
Miss Cowaline"
I received a BOOGER'S TIMES TABLES POSTER.

I also got a letter from Debbie Dragon.
"Dear puppylover1924,
Thank you for the KinzPost! It's great to keep in touch. Have a great day.
Hope to see you soon,
Debbie Dragon."
Debbie Dragon did not include a gift.

PJ Collie replied to me once I sent her a letter today. She did not include a gift, but wrote:
"Dear puppylover1924,
I was tidying up the shop when when your KinzPost arrived. Thank you!It's always great to hear from you.
Your friend,
PJ Collie"

When I clicked on my mailbox, it had the symbol for a letter for both mails, and it said it was from your furry friends at Webkinz World. It looks just like a birthday letter until you open it.

So this means a few things:
1) you do not have to send a gift to receive a gift.
2) you do not ALWAYS get replied to right away, if at all.
3) you do not always receive a gift.

to keep track of other gifts that our WW hosts will send you, go to this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-added-701527/

Looks for pics:
Spoiler: show
Unable to invite them to your house

These are the items I sent to Arte

The hosts are listed at the bottom of your list!

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 07-14-2011 at 04:23 PM..
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Your guide to everybody's new WW friends!

Thank you so much!
Added them all as my friend (;
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Great guide! Is it okay if I use some of these pictures in the WIki article?
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Go ahead and use them, that's fine(:
Old 06-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Great guide! Rep
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
God made u beautiful
Gifted

thank you(:
Old 07-06-2011, 11:35 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Default Re: Your guide to everybody's new WW friends! UPDATED

Thanks for the info!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #8
God made u beautiful
Gifted

Default Re: Your guide to everybody's new WW friends! UPDATED

You're welcome
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, you are beautiful(: