Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
Call Me Greenie :]
Webkinz :)

greenbowler is just really nicegreenbowler is just really nice

Default YOUR GUIDE TO ALMOST EVERYTHING!~We can give you links, advice, and if even if you need some friends, this is the place to be!~

Welcome to Greenbowler and stripesanddots' Guide!
Here you can get some links, learn abbreviations, advice, help to this website, or even making friends!
Just ask question(s) and I'll reply ASAP!
If I'm not avalible please PM me, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you and enjoy your time at Greenbowler and stripesanddots' Guide!

Last edited by greenbowler; 03-18-2009 at 06:26 PM..
greenbowler is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Default Re: YOUR GUIDE TO ALMOST EVERYTHING!~I can give you links, advice, and if even if you need some friends, this is the place to be!~

hi, I was wondering if you can give me 3 websites for GOOD avatars?
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #3

Default Re: YOUR GUIDE TO ALMOST EVERYTHING!~I can give you links, advice, and if even if you need some friends, this is the place to be!~

View Post Originally Posted by CutyPiePrincess
hi, I was wondering if you can give me 3 websites for GOOD avatars?
Hmm, three good websites. Well it depends.

If you're looking for a picture of ANYTHING ( I mean ANYHING) just google it.

If you want to create slideshows and others with pics you already have saved into your computer, lunapic.com/editor is the place I go to.

Tell me what you're looking for and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #4

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

have any good places to make avvies glitter,blink,sparkle?
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by Myhorsesnot4u
have any good places to make avvies glitter,blink,sparkle?
blingee.com and sparklee.com are best I think. Good Luck!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #6

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by greenbowler
Hmm, three good websites. Well it depends.

If you're looking for a picture of ANYTHING ( I mean ANYHING) just google it.

If you want to create slideshows and others with pics you already have saved into your computer, lunapic.com/editor is the place I go to.

Tell me what you're looking for and I'll get back to you ASAP!
also iconator.
Iconator.com - buddy icons - avatars - display pictures - away messages - and more!
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #7

Thank you for the help!
Old 03-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Am I helping you?
Old 03-15-2009, 06:54 AM   #9
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi.

I was wondering, How can you change a title?
It;s not working for me.
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #10

Yes, please answer as many questions as you can! This is for stripesanddots

View Post Originally Posted by mikilaapplep
Hi.

I was wondering, How can you change a title?
It;s not working for me.
If you mean to change a title of a thread, just clock modify on your first thread and clock go advanced. Then up top there will be your title. Change it any way you like!
Closed

Tags
need stuff? i here