Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Your Giant, One-Stop Guide to ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WEBKINZ!!! New edition almost every day! How to get in during maintenance, HUGE secrets, and much more! Become a true 'Webkinz Insider' and click now! Any questions about Webkinz? I can answer t

I hope tommorow brings something I don't know. But, overall, this thread rocks!
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #12

harrykinz123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Your Giant, One-Stop Guide to ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WEBKINZ!!! New edition almost every day! How to get in during maintenance, HUGE secrets, and much more! Become a true 'Webkinz Insider' and click now! Any questions about Webkinz? I can answer t

Thanks! Did you know what Edition #2 was about?
harrykinz123 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #13
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I can't wait to try the link tonight during maintenance. Thanks for the info.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:09 AM   #14
Lil Kinz
califshrimp is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a problem with the logon, there are xxxx's where the words should be.
It also happens when I try to read the guide and to adopt a pet area.
Everything is xxxx's.
What is wrong and what do I need to do to fix the problem?
Thanks.
califshrimp is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 09:12 AM   #15
Finally! I'm a

bythebeach is on a distinguished road

Hi. I have a question.

HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET INTO WEBKINZ STADIUM????!!!

really! Tell me EXACTLY how! like what time and stuff. I heard that you need a Webkinz Academy Badge. Please help me!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #16

califshrimp - You should contact Ganz/Webkinz. I think the email is support@webkinz.com I hope this helps!

bythebeach - First of all, you do NOT need a KinzVille Academy Badge. I've gotten into a Stadium Competition before, but I do not have a single badge. But having badges DOES increase your chance of winning. Anyways, check the Stadium and Today's Activities for the times of the competitions. Try to get to the Stadium at least five minutes early. When the button that lets you enter appears, click right away. Competitions fill up fast!

TIP: Try to have the pet you're using before the competition. It helps save time. And I have heard rumors that KinzStyle clothes help!

Good luck on getting into the Stadium, and I hope you win!

To everyone: Sorry, no new edition today! Come back tomorrow for another edition!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:38 AM   #17
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Good Post. I suggest adding some colors or pictures. It looks a bit dull being all blue.
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #18

Hey you know yesterday I said I would update today? Well sry but I'm not. I have a life outside of WI you know! I guess I'll update tomorrow. But in the meantime, I'll still be answering questions!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:36 PM   #19

rainbowrule is on a distinguished road

HOW DO YOU NOT GET BORED TO DEATH while answering quizies ?s???????
rainbowrule is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 05:38 PM   #20
mileyrox512

thank you so much for the guide. encore! encore! XD
Closed