Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

harrykinz123 is on a distinguished road

Smile Your Giant, One-Stop Guide to ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WEBKINZ!!! New edition almost every day! How to get in during maintenance, HUGE secrets, and much more! Become a true 'Webkinz Insider' and click now!

Before I start, thank you for visiting! I hope this becomes a popular thread!

Today's edition is the huge Webkinz maintenance. Here's an introduction:

Webkinz was supposed to open up at 4:00 PM EST yesterday, then it changed to 5:30 PM EST. Thousands of us were waiting in front of our computers and laptops for 5:30 PM. When the time came, thousands of people clicked refresh at the same time. Then...thousands of people were disappointed because we couldn't get in and the 'Log In, New Member' button was still covered up with the 'down for maintenance' announcement.

Today you will learn how to overcome this huge maintenance. You will:

1. Get a link to enter Webkinz.

2. Learn what the big maintenance is for.

3. Get cool info and predictions about KinzChat Plus.

4. Become a 'Webkinz Insider'!

Well, let's start with number 1! Click the link below to get into Webkinz:

http://mci2.webkinz.com////loader4.p...ser&aol=0&fs=0

It's finally time you find out what the big maintenance is for! No one's sure, but many people have reported seeing something about a feature called 'My Page' on the front page of the newspaper. If you were able to get into Webkinz, you would also know that in the Charm Forest has a new game about Alyssa, the good fairy, where you catch shooting stars for prizes. Webkinz users have reported that the game is like the Curio Shop's Gem Hunt. But many of us think that these updates don't require such a big maintenance. This brings us to our next subject, KinzChat Plus!

Many of you who have been a member of Webkinz when KinzChat Plus was open know that this Clubhouse feature allowed you to, with your parent's permission, type in messages with Webkinz's restricted dictionary. Still, this wasn't restricted enough, as many people found a way around the rules and asked people to be their boyfriend, girlfriend, and a number of other things that Webkinz doesn't approve of. This is probably why Webkinz needed to close down KinzChat Plus and spend over a year working on KinzChat Plus and revising the dictionary. Many of us enjoyed KinzChat Plus and the freedom to type in our own messages in the safest way possible, but it seems Webkinz didn't think it was safe enough. KinzChat Plus is very similar to Beanie Babies 2.0 and Ty Girls 'Freestyle Chat', where you can type messages from the restricted dictionary with your parent's permission. Was Ty copying Webkinz?

Well, that's all for today! Now you can consider yourself a real Webkinz Insider! Here's something to put in your siggy:

I'm a real !(Webkinz Insider)

Have fun on Webkinz, spread the word about this thread, rate this thread, and subscribe so you can get tomorrow's edition! Bye! (please give feedback by posting!)

Edition #2

Hey everyone! Welcome to the second edition! You will:

1. Learn about new Webkinz coming in August.

2. Find out about retirements before it's too late!

3. Get something special for your siggy.

Here are the Webkinz coming in August:

Caramel Lion, PSI Paws and Claws Armoire, PSF Caramelized Eland Flan

Bluejay, PSI True Blue Birdbath, PSF Bright Blue Seed Drop Stew

Silverback Gorilla, PSI Mysterious Pool, PSF Silver Shoots Roots Pizza

American Albino, PSI Garden Stripes Table, PSF Sugar Cube Satay

Deer, PSI Great Outdoors Window, PSF Buck Potluck

Skunk, PSI Black and White Fridge, PSF Toadstool Fritter

Cocoa Dinosaur, PSI Prehistoric Stove, PSF Sweet Cocoa con Carne

Fantail Fish, PSI unknown, PSF unknown

Manatee, PSI unknown, PSF unknown

Here are the 'Lil Kinz coming in August:

'Lil Kinz Gecko

'Lil Kinz Lioness

Did you know the Bluejay is actually a 'Lil Kinz? But I classified it as Webkinz because it's new.

Pictures are available at http://webkinzrock10124.wordpress.co...day-plus-more/

and

http://webkinzrock10124.wordpress.co...hes-and-stats/

The source for this info is www.webkinzrock10124.wordpress.com

Now for the retirements! Webkinz will be retiring some very new pets. They are:

Striped Snake

American Cocker Spaniel

Toco Toucan

Crocodile

Leopard Lizard

Just wanted to let you know before it's too late!

And finally, something special for your siggy:

wi siggy.bmp

Please post , spread the word, rate this thread, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited by harrykinz123; 07-12-2008 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: New Edition
harrykinz123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #2

pickler11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Your Giant, One-Stop Guide to ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WEBKINZ!!! New edition almost every day! How to get in during maintenance, HUGE secrets, and much more! Become a true 'Webkinz Insider' and click now! Any questions about Webkinz? I can answer t

1st post (i think)
Old 07-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #3

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Your Giant, One-Stop Guide to ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WEBKINZ!!! New edition almost every day! How to get in during maintenance, HUGE secrets, and much more! Become a true 'Webkinz Insider' and click now! Any questions about Webkinz? I can answer t

Is this really going to be every day?! I think that's good, but what if there is nothing? I know that won't happen, but if you want something for tommorow, you might want to check my thread "August items and food".I think that's what I called it. I can't quite remember, but you'll see it.
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Old 07-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

All you have to do when you can't click that is go to something like crafty critterz and there's a login button... its pretty easy
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:02 PM   #5

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Thanks for posting all that! Whenever there is maitnence I will....use that link! Thanks so much! Rep!
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
oo hoo! I'm a

Peacharookinz is on a distinguished road

CooL!
I hope your thread will be successful!
Peacharookinz is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:07 PM   #7
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

It's a great guide so far and I can see you put in a lot of work into it! You have great tips and predictions. This can go far!
The only thing I would suggest is changing your font so it is a big smaller. I have a hard time reading it. I suggest these fonts with size two.

Book Antiqua
Courier New
Garamond
Georgia
Palatino Linotype
Times New Roman

If you notice, they are and little tiny 'lines' or 'hooks' an the bottom of each line. If you look closely at it, when the letters form a word, you can almost see a line on which they fall on. Making it easy to follow along.

Otherwise, this is great and I hope you can manage updating everyday!
Old 07-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #8

Hey everyone! Thanks for supporting this thread! I'm gonna start making today's edition right now!

---------- harrykinz123 added 125 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Sry I haven't made it yet! I'll make it now!

Last edited by harrykinz123; 07-12-2008 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #9
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

cool thanks. ill come to this thread for when webkinz is down. im glad that updates will be frequent ill subscribe to this thread
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #10

Hey everyone I updated! And Happy Ssey I love your siggy!
Closed