Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #71
♥♥♥
Webkinz :)

Flairhair will become famous soon enough

Default Re: YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

ummmmmmmmmmm i can't find the button that says custumize profile please help
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flairhair is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #72
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Thank you so much!I've always wondered how to make my profile more colorful.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #73
Call me Elia :]

lilgurl99999 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the help i really needed it
lilgurl99999 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:29 PM   #74

jonasluvver101 is an unknown quantity at this point

????????????say what?
jonasluvver101 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #75
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Hi mom2hnemi! I have a question about adding albums. I have made 3 albums and want to add another one but can't remember how I done it. When I click on add album this is what I get. The other times I made an album it must have been pure luck and now my luck has run out. Here is the page I get when I want to add an album. I doesn't look like the page you show for instructions on how to do it. I thank you for any help you can give me!
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Vickie added 522 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

I'm useing WindowsXP if that will make any differance. Wish I could remember how I added an album before!???

Last edited by Vickie; 10-06-2008 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Vickie is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 06:11 PM   #76
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
Hi mom2hnemi! I have a question about adding albums. I have made 3 albums and want to add another one but can't remember how I done it. When I click on add album this is what I get. The other times I made an album it must have been pure luck and now my luck has run out. Here is the page I get when I want to add an album. I doesn't look like the page you show for instructions on how to do it. I thank you for any help you can give me!
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Vickie added 522 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

I'm useing WindowsXP if that will make any difference. Wish I could remember how I added an album before!???
Hi Vickie,

I'm certainly not Mom2hnemi, but, I might be able to help.

In the first little text bar, type what you want the title of the album to be. Like, if you were wanting to decorate with the pictures in this album, you could title it "Profile Backgrounds."

Then, type the description of the album. Like, if you were using this for your background, you could say "Pictures used for profile decorations."

Then, finally, pick what type of album you want. The public one will make it so that anyone who comes to your profile can see this album. The private album will make the album visible to only those on your friends list. If you choose this type of album, you will not be able to decorate with it. Then, if you don't want anyone to see the album, but you want to use the pictures in it for backgrounds, select "Profile Album."

Then, when you click submit, you will come to the next screen shot with the browse buttons, which is the next in the guide.

Hopefully that helped a little.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #77
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Thanks Lilypad I will give this a try! I wore myself out today trying to figure out how I done my last albums and couldn't remember for the life of me! I will let you know if I got it right!

---------- Vickie added 19 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I tried your instructions Lilypad and they did not work. When I did all you said I clicked submit and the next page said a picture was not added. In the second box I need to put a code I believe because it says above it BBcode not allowed or something like that. I will keep trying and maybe I'll luck up again somehow. Thanks for trying to help!

Last edited by Vickie; 10-06-2008 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Vickie is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #78

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

thanks 4 sharing, very helpful.
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #79
SydneyKat

sydneykat is on a distinguished road

Thanks soo much but i am still a little confused on public or profile album? what is it and how do i get to the page to get one????
Old 10-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #80
hersheychocolate11

ilovecocoa is on a distinguished road

thank you so much!!!! =]

rep points 4 u!
ilovecocoa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, awesome, guide, pawsome thread! -luree, project bte, s e c r e t n i n j a