Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

luvmy5dogs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
This is how i have been doing my profile...
First, when you put the pic in your albulm, you want to choose the profile option
Click the image to open in full size.

Then you go to custumise profile, look for the landscape pic next to your background image selection

The landscape pic will give you option from all your pic in your profile albulm, then you just choose one and save
Awesome! Rep points for you! I was able to create my background with this extra information
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #162
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Wonderful guide!

Just a little tip, you may want to update it a bit since the old way of uploading profile pics has not been working for everyone.
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #163
WebkinzLuver04

help! I used glitter-graphics backgrounds and i put it in my slbum but it didnt show up
Old 05-31-2009, 05:50 PM   #164
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Hey, awesome guide! I'm having some trouble with changing my profile though... Whenever i copy the image url from a picture from my albums and put it into the background image place and save, it says invalid background image. I also had a somebody help thread about that and it didnt really help either...

Does anyone have any idea about why its not working or if its happening to any of them either??

Thanks...
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 08:50 AM   #165
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Hello,

I need help please. I made a profile album but no matter what picture I put in ti and try to use for my background I keep getting a message that says "Main has invalid properties: Background Image"

I just can not figure it out. Can anyone help?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #166
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Hello,

I need help please. I made a profile album but no matter what picture I put in ti and try to use for my background I keep getting a message that says "Main has invalid properties: Background Image"

Thats the EXACT same problem I'm having! I still have no idea what to do... If 1 of the mods or something help me then I'll be sure to help you too. =)

Ok i have finally changed my profile! Thank you, luvmy5dogs for posting that or else i would of probably had the same profile forever!

Last edited by Princess98474; 06-05-2009 at 09:25 PM..
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #167
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Hello,

I figured it out!
I came back to post the information but I see that luvmy5dogs has it posted. Hope everyone else found the answers they need.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #168
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

Hey i am having a problem: every time i try uploading a background, it says it has a problem this is what it says: Main has invalid properties: Background Image
what should i do????
snowball0319 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #169
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

For those of you having problems: beside the box where you put the url there should be a little image. click on it and select the picture you want. that's what worked for me.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 07:18 AM   #170
Sock Hop Bunny

Sophsoph97 is a name known to allSophsoph97 is a name known to allSophsoph97 is a name known to all

THanks!!! that was very helpful!!!!!

Sophsoph97
Sophsoph97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, awesome, guide, pawsome thread! -luree, project bte, s e c r e t n i n j a