Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #151
Alyssa and her
Webkinz :)

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Default Re: YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

I don't get it.
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 09:24 AM   #152
Dancergirl096
Gifted

Dancergirl096 will become famous soon enough

Wow, this helped so much! Funny...I was just going to post a thread asking how to do all of this! Now there's no need!!!

I can't wait to get started! =]
Dancergirl096 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 01:05 PM   #153
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

thank you!!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #154
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is a very great thread! It helps a lot of people! thanks and rep for you!
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #155
easley Fan

Belem1977 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Talking Re: YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

Need to remember this.
Belem1977 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #156
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Thank you very much!
I would just like to say that this has recently changed.
When you paste the link it doesn't workk
instead there are pictures for all of your albums

Thanks!
-Sophie
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #157
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Thanks for telling me, though i couldn't get it to work. I got as far as copying and pasting the image into the box, but then i got an error message. It says..... Main has invalid properties: Background Image.

What should I do?
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #158

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Smile Re: YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
Hi there Leah~ Hotlinking has to do with the web link url you use.
For example..

You want to use an image on whatever.com (<---totally made up)
The web link url to that image is: airline tickets cell phone deals at whatever.com

Hotlinking would be posting an image with that "link" above.
What you should do is..right click on the image and choose to "save" it and save it onto your computer. You then can go to tinypic.com or whichever free link service you like and get its own new link url..example: http://www.tinypic.com/image.gif or just by uploading it directly from your computer if thats an option.

Does that make sense? lol I hope so.
The problem with this is..website owners have to pay fees to keep their site running, anyone who uses images linked to their website are using up their bandwidth space which is limited and again subject to fees, so basically its stealing.

SO as long as you saved the image onto your computer THEN uploaded the image into your album..this is fine.. BUT also, everyone needs to keep in mind just because its on the internet doesnt make it free or okay to take. Internet etiquette when searching for images online..make sure its from a site offering free images to take, most sites will have Copyright notices that Images may not be used.

Ah, k. I wasn't quite sure what you meant by hotlinking. I knew what you meant by bandwidth usage but not sure how I could do it to avoid doing it. Thanks!

mommalisa is offline Male
Old 05-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #159
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I get the 'main has invalid error' and i did everything, it is even a profile album
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #160
soccerbaby0

soccerstar0407 is on a distinguished road

I did that but it didnt work. i have had my profile background changed and all and it HAS worked but not now. i used the right code and all. please reply to me or anyone who will help o my profile.
THankss,
soccerstarr

Please somebody help i have been tryong at this for the past hour and a half! trying for ANY help at all!
Thanks
Thanks
THANKS
or

Last edited by soccerstar0407; 05-27-2009 at 05:28 PM..
soccerstar0407 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, awesome, guide, pawsome thread! -luree, project bte, s e c r e t n i n j a