Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #1

Default √√√√Your Complete Guide To Using The KinzVille Academy [For Newbies To Webkinz World]√√√√

Your Complete Guide On Using The KinzVille Academy

First go to "Things To Do".
Find the KinzVille Academy

Click the image to open in full size.

It should take you to this page:
Here you can see the arrows pointing to the basic
information about your pet.
The first arrow shows
Your pets name.
The second arrow shows when you enrolled your pet in the KinzVille Academy. (Or When you registered your pet)
And the last arrow shows the rank of your pet. You can improve this rank by training in the Academy everyday. When you earn 10 badges your pet receives a higher rank and a special surprise.

Here you can view your pets badges they have earned. Currently my toucan has not earned any badges.

You can only play 3 courses a day.
There are 8 to choose from.

You can either Tutor, Attend,Or try out a course.
You can only do one of each. Tutoring cost 250$,to attend it cost 50$, And to try out is free.

Once you choose which one you want to do you can either remove it and choose a different course, or you could sign up for it. (Hit sign up to start)

Then it will give you instructions on how to play. You could either cancel it if you change your mind or you could go to class.(Hit go to class to start)

Then it will take you through a tutorial on how to play. (It will show you how to play) You can hit go to class to start or you could replay the tutorial if you didn't get it the first time.

Well that's it! Your complete guide on how to use the KinzVille Academy! PM me if you have anymore questions on it. It took me a really long time to make it so I hope you like it!
If you have more to add please post here and I might put it up! I hope this helps the newbies to webkinz world!

---------- cheekylover8521 added 1301 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

§Ω♥Has anyone found this useful yet?§Ω♥

Last edited by cheekylover8521; 09-03-2008 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links