Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #71
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Are you tired of getting logged out every 5 minutes? Come here!!!

Thanks good advice, also, yay 3rd rating now your thread is rated 5 stars.
LILJOHN95 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #72
uvs the weim
Webkinz :)

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Twins22
I've tried this, but it just makes everything else unusable after I do it, and then I just end up having to log out anyway, thus taking up even more time. I am still glad for those of you that it does work for!
View Post Originally Posted by LILJOHN95
Thanks good advice, also, yay 3rd rating now your thread is rated 5 stars.
Thank you both for posting, and Twins, sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 06:32 AM   #73
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Hey! God advise! I will try that next time it happens REP 2 U!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #74
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
Hey! God advise! I will try that next time it happens REP 2 U!
Thank you
Old 03-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #75
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Fantastic guide! Thanks so much for your help!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 04:24 PM   #76

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

im glad other people know about this!! i had made a thread just like this one yesterday! isn.t it just great??
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 06:15 PM   #77
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great advice, I never knew that!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #78
uvs the weim

View Post Originally Posted by dumblonde693
Fantastic guide! Thanks so much for your help!
View Post Originally Posted by bunnyslippers13
im glad other people know about this!! i had made a thread just like this one yesterday! isn.t it just great??
View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Great advice, I never knew that!
Thanks everyone for commenting!
Old 04-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #79
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks! I will have to try this the ext time I get this. 5 star rating for a great solution!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 01:34 PM   #80
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

Wowerz. Thanks for the guide! I hated getting logged out so much.. I haven't recently gotten that message, but I'll tell my brother incase it comes up again. Rep for you!
HaileyGirl15 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great advice found here, hailee, i am a mystery, i<3 this thread, log out correctly, this does not work