Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #31
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Are you having trouble with your collie, jellybean or donut seeds?

Is anyone having any garden troubles?
FireBranda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #32
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

My donut plant has been doing something different. When I go to water it, for example, I can water it but it doesn't flash once like the other plants do, it just stays the same. It says "good growing" so I know I did something to it, however. The next day it's different, I can see it has grown since the last time I visited it.

Also, right after I harvest it, since it doesn't "flash" like all the others do, it doesn't go down to the little plant again. When I go there the next day however, it is down to the little plant.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #33
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
My donut plant has been doing something different. When I go to water it, for example, I can water it but it doesn't flash once like the other plants do, it just stays the same. It says "good growing" so I know I did something to it, however. The next day it's different, I can see it has grown since the last time I visited it.

Also, right after I harvest it, since it doesn't "flash" like all the others do, it doesn't go down to the little plant again. When I go there the next day however, it is down to the little plant.
From what I'm hearing about the gardens lately it looks like this is has happened to a few people. We're hoping that it'll get fixed in the next upgrade. Other than the delayed visual, is it still growing and harvesting the same? If you exit and re-enter the room does it "flash" into the little plant again or is it still big til the next day? What if you harvest, then log off and on... has it gone down? Or is it timed with the evening maintenance?
Old 11-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #34
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
From what I'm hearing about the gardens lately it looks like this is has happened to a few people. We're hoping that it'll get fixed in the next upgrade. Other than the delayed visual, is it still growing and harvesting the same? If you exit and re-enter the room does it "flash" into the little plant again or is it still big til the next day? What if you harvest, then log off and on... has it gone down? Or is it timed with the evening maintenance?
It's still growing and harvesting the same. I will look after twelve to see if there is any difference, then look after maintence tonight to see if there is any difference to how it looks after that. I just harvested it last night, so hopefully I'll be able to tell tonight.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:41 PM   #35
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

It's still growing and harvesting the same. I will look after twelve to see if there is any difference, then look after maintence tonight to see if there is any difference to how it looks after that. I just harvested it last night, so hopefully I'll be able to tell tonight.
Please let me know when you know. At least it's still growing and harvesting the same.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:11 AM   #36
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Please let me know when you know. At least it's still growing and harvesting the same.
I am checking now, and my plant has gotten bigger than it was yesterday. I noticed my tomatoes are red, too, and they were green last time I looked which was about, what, 30-45 minutes ago, I think? So it looks like it changes every day, and not with maintenence. I'll pay attention to it tomorrow, too, and see if there's anything different than that too.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:14 AM   #37
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

I am checking now, and my plant has gotten bigger than it was yesterday. I noticed my tomatoes are red, too, and they were green last time I looked which was about, what, 30-45 minutes ago, I think? So it looks like it changes every day, and not with maintenence. I'll pay attention to it tomorrow, too, and see if there's anything different than that too.
Good to know! Thanks... let's see how long this glitch hangs around as well.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #38
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

My plants do not update. I'm figuring that once they do start updating after watering/harvesting etc, that it means the glitch with the "blue box" is fixed and I'll be able to plant the seeds in my dock!
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #39
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by vcs28
My plants do not update. I'm figuring that once they do start updating after watering/harvesting etc, that it means the glitch with the "blue box" is fixed and I'll be able to plant the seeds in my dock!
Which seeds do you have? Do they grow at all? or do they go straight to the "blue box"? Some of the gardens are only updating after midnight.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:12 PM   #40
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

Which seeds do you have? Do they grow at all? or do they go straight to the "blue box"? Some of the gardens are only updating after midnight.
Since I heard about the blue box, I haven't planted any more seeds. I have one donut seed back and a collie seed pack in my dock. The ones already planted grow fine, they just don't show an updated pic after you water or weed or harvest, until you leave the room. Sometimes, they don't let you do anything at all and I leave the garden and when I come back I can do what needs to be done. A couple of times I actually removed the plant and replanted it before I realized it seems to be ok just to exit and re-enter to get the plant to respond. I'm hoping I don't have to keep the seeds in my dock forever I have one collie plant and a few donut plants between my 3 daughters' accounts.
vcs28 is offline Female
Closed