Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
Gift Trainee
jdmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow YES, it is another picture question

i have saved my room pics to photobucket. It is what i use for my other boards. but when i copy and paste the image code on this board my pics do not show? Do you have to have a certain amount of posts to show pics? I checked my options and I don't see anywhere to turn on the HTML? What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help!
jdmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: YES, it is another picture question

You missed a step. You have to hit the mountain ish picture by where the font is. then you anter the web code into that. then TADA!
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry to say I don't know anything about screenshots or photobucket. What I do know is there is no number of posts you must have in order to upload screenshots. Hope I helped a little!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well, I'm a typic-ish person, so I don't know.
Though, I do have a photobucket account.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:24 PM   #5
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzypenguin7
You missed a step. You have to hit the mountain ish picture by where the font is. then you anter the web code into that. then TADA!
Is that when i post a new thread or in my options? Thanks so much for your help!

EDIT: ok, i looked and when i click the mountain all I get is a "X" image??

---------- jdmom added 128 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

i got it!! yeah! I switched from picture it to photo shop and now it works!! thanks everyone for your help! Come check out the house jdmom and disney built in the house forum!

Last edited by jdmom; 11-26-2008 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jdmom is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:27 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I use photobucket too, and here's what I do. Instead of the HTML code, use the last one on photobucket, the IMG code, copy that. Then when you are typing your post here, just Paste the img code directly into the post (don't use the mountain icon). Telll me if that works for you.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 12:17 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I use photobucket too, and here's what I do. Instead of the HTML code, use the last one on photobucket, the IMG code, copy that. Then when you are typing your post here, just Paste the img code directly into the post (don't use the mountain icon). Telll me if that works for you.
Thanks, i think my problem was picture it! Once I switched to photo shop it worked great! Come over and check out my handy work! Click the image to open in full size.
jdmom is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jdmom
Thanks, i think my problem was picture it! Once I switched to photo shop it worked great! Come over and check out my handy work! Click the image to open in full size.
I'm not sure what you mean by "picture it". But I'm glad you figured out a way to do it. I have photoshop and it's great. Since you were preparing your "house", that would be the best program to use. I went to the Houses forum and looked at all your pictures, they are great! You did a fantastic job and have a gorgeous house. I left a comment so you'd know I was there.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 12:43 AM   #9
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I'm not sure what you mean by "picture it". But I'm glad you figured out a way to do it. I have photoshop and it's great. Since you were preparing your "house", that would be the best program to use. I went to the Houses forum and looked at all your pictures, they are great! You did a fantastic job and have a gorgeous house. I left a comment so you'd know I was there.
i thought that was you! Thanks so much for your kind words! Click the image to open in full size. "Picture it" is just another kind of photoshop my DH loves, but it drives me nuts sometimes! LOL!
jdmom is offline Female
Closed