Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cookiecrumbs101 has disabled reputation

Arrow Why you don't post in red

I have seen a few people around WI that still do not know the "unwritten rule" of not to post in red. At least I think it is unwritten. But, whether written or unwritten, this is still a rule to abide by here at WI. Now, you ask "why?"? Well, because red is reserved for the mods and admins. It gives them an "authority color" just like how you know a police man by his uniform. Same concept. So, for all of you people out there in WI, please refrain from using the color red, unless you are a mod or admin!

Thank you,
cookiecrumbs101

UPDATE: I have just learned that the color blue as in (please excuse me mods & admins) this color, is also a color to refrain from using. Any other red or blue tone is fine. Also, i beleive that you CAN select to use the red or blue font color as your PROFILE AND SIGGY font color

Last edited by cookiecrumbs101; 12-04-2008 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: Adding more info
cookiecrumbs101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Re: Why you don't post in red

Another one would be not posting in Royal Blue. It's reserverd to Mods/Admins too.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #3

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Actually, it can be found in the forum rules here -
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ead-t3999.html

Quote:
* Thread domination Do not try to bully someone into submission or disparage every comment they make, simply because their views may differ from your own. Write a coherent reply setting out your views and then let others have their say.
* Anonymous Sourcing If you copy and paste an article, piece of news or rumor to the forum please include a link to the original website source or explain where and the context of how you heard the story.
* Putting your trade list in your signature/profile Trading is only meant to be done in the Gift Exchange and within your own thread. By putting your trade list in your profile, you are advertising your items for trade outside of the Gift Exchange and in other people's threads which are both against the rules of the Gift Exchange.
Nor may you ask for items , be it in a thread, avatar, or signature in the open forum.
* No RED or BLUE ink This is reserved for the moderators and admin to edit posts
*Do not remove any Moderated posts made by staff members.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 08:13 PM   #4

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

YOU TELL IT!!!!
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #5

oh, i did not know about the blue!!!!!!!!!! lol u learn something new every day!!!!!!!! i will edit that post now!!!!!
Old 11-30-2008, 07:30 PM   #6

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

thanks girl, but you didn't change you siggy!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #7

yea i did, look again!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
montanarose9

But....what about the new members? They probably don't know much about the rules. But you are right. They should use other colors. (I think only royal blue is not allowed.)
Old 12-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #9
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

You can have red and blue in your signature, just not in your posts. It is a written rule, but thanks for the reminder!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #10

yuppers!!!!!!!! no prob!!!!!!! im just reminding ppl, bc some ppl just seem to not know it yet, so i am telling them in thread style, instead of in a big page with a whole bunch of other rules that most ppl just skim thru, and then they dont know the non-important-but-still-rules ones like these!!!!!!!
Closed