Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 12:32 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

katmann is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Why are my pets never hungry?

I probably shouldn't complain about this but our pets are NEVER/RARELY hungry...

we have about 15 pets online and they are rarely below 90% and most stay at 100% even if we haven't visited them in awhile and we have so much good food sitting in refridgerators. Is this normal?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 12:48 AM   #2
Inkycanvas
Webkinz :)

Eat The Paste is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why are my pets never hungry?

Your pets will not get hungry when you are not playing with them. The more you play with one single pet, the more hungry they'll get. Especially if you are playing games with them. There was a glitch for a while where pets never were hungry. No matter how long you sat on the computer with that specific pet. But, as my pets all get hungry now.. more than I'd like even. .. it seems it may just be a matter of not playing one single pet for a lengthy time. Hope this helped!
Old 04-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

katmann is an unknown quantity at this point

so is it better to play with one Webkinz all the time or to give them all a chance at playing? And I know we are supposed to put them to bed, but does anything really happen if you don't?

It makes more sense to me that pets should get hungry when they aren't fed. I sure couldn't leave a real kid alone and not play with him or feed him I would probably play with the pets more if they needed to be taken care of more.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by katmann
so is it better to play with one Webkinz all the time or to give them all a chance at playing? And I know we are supposed to put them to bed, but does anything really happen if you don't?

It makes more sense to me that pets should get hungry when they aren't fed. I sure couldn't leave a real kid alone and not play with him or feed him I would probably play with the pets more if they needed to be taken care of more.
In their sleeping mode, the pets very rarely, if ever, get hungry...But I once read that, if left to sleep for an extended amount of time, the pets' meters will eventually drop.

I play at least one game with each of my pets everyday. I do that because I choose to--I enjoy it, and I want to visit with each pet....and to be honest: I feel sorry for them if I don't pay a little attention to each of them everyday.

Many people just play with only pet, and let the rest sleep.

Everyone develops their own playing style, and figures out what's right for them.

During play, the pets get hungry...sometimes too quickly. I keep all of my pets at 100%---but after a lengthy game of WORD CHALLENGE, I often return to a pet down to 94% or 96% hunger. And I feed it right away.

Also, after gardening, and swimming, and working on the treadmill or trampoline, I always feed my pet, give it a bath, and brush its teeth. (Of course, I give it a potty break, too! )

I actually find all this a lot of fun, which sometimes worries me..................

I'm sure you'll soon find a playing style that is best for you, in the meantime, Welcome to WI! Great to have another member join our family!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed