Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
I love youuu. <3
Webkinz :)

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

Default Why does this happen?

Everytime I post on the thing to become a gift trainee my post gets deleted. My friend tells me that my post was probably wrong and everything but I just want to know for sure. Why does this happen?
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Why does this happen?

Hi there,
On the thread to become a trainee there is a note - only post once. not sure if this is why yours are being deleted, but I just thought I'd point that out.

You may want to take a look at Gingerly's thread - I would get you the link but... WI doesn't seem to be corporating with me. It's found in the area you'll find the WI GE application thread - it's a sticky ... blue Here it is! -
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

& if you have anymore questions you can contact MommaB she is the admin in charge of the Gift exchange. Or you can contact any other admin/mod and they should be able to help you out!

edit -
I should also mention. The gift trainee process has no estimated time.. You will receive a spot in the program when they have one for you. We have lovely gift coaches that volunteer a good portion of their time to help people understand the rules & trade fairly. It takes quite a bit of dedication & time to get through, but it is well worth it!

Good luck

Last edited by MissGnomie; 10-20-2008 at 12:47 PM..
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
my dogs likes to eat

stripey190 will become famous soon enough

i dont know why sorry mine ceps on getting deleted too
stripey190 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 01:01 PM   #4
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Same thing happens with me too. I think it may be because I like rping and the mods want gift trainees who post on all the threads and socialize with everyone. A lot of my posts come from rping.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

same with me but my friends on here all rp and they are gifted or gt's its very odd and thanks for helping me everyone
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Closed